Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I like this look @2manyperfumes ! What do you think of the corail Huda palette? Do you have any looks to post with it? I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it would be nice with the color of my eyes (kind of blue/green) and it's so outside my comfort zone! 😁 

Thank you @MlleJuju .  I have used it.  Very nice and bright but there is some fallout with this one as well as the electric one so use an eye primer and fix plus on your brush.  If you use a neutral matte shadow as you base like a taupe you should be able to use this palette.  Huda wears it when she’s wearing her blue contact lenses and it look great.  

I have used the palette but I don’t have a photo.  I should do another look with it lol.  I’ve been diving into many indie brands lately.  

Thanks for the infos @2manyperfumes . I think I'm going to try it. I always use a primer, so it should be okay. But I got to find another one. I bought the urban decay because a lot of people had really good comments about it, but it doesn't fully work for me, alas...

You’re welcome @MlleJuju I know I bought the new smashbox foundation and it was horrible on me.  I need to try it on my skin (sample) on my arm won’t work my fave is completely a different texture and colour and I hate when the sales person tells me to swatch on the inside of my arm.  Never works.  

You're right @2manyperfumes : I should try some products before I buy them... But I was too enthousiast and was buying on the web site. Click click click... So easy! 😁

lol I buy a lot on line too @MlleJuju  click click haaaa 

Anonymous Insider

Ohhhh this is just so lovely ♥️ @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous 😊

Your skin is flawless. Would you please tell me which concealer and foundation you use, brands and shade. Thank you!

Thank you so much @Khfarmc I switch them up seasonally because my skin changes from winter to summer.  I’m super pale so I usually use the lightest shades in most brands.  The brands I like using over and over from high end to drugstore that work well on my skin are Tatcha Silk canvas primer, No 7 airbrush primer, NYX Cosmetics both their hydra primer, their BB cream (pale), honey Dewy primer, IT Cosmetics illuminating CC cream with 50 SPF.  No 7 moisturing foundation in Calico.  Maybelline eraser foundation-concealer pale ivory.  NYX Cosmetics can’t stop won’t work concealers in palest shades (alabaster and pale ivory).  First aid Hello Fab avocado concealer in palest shade.  Hourglass veil primer powder and NYX can’t stop won’t work setting powder.  Tatcha Dewy mist, Dr. gross collagen setting spray, NYX Dewy setting spray.  This is pretty much what Products work for me.  

I love Huda! great choice @2manyperfumes

I love Huda! great choice @2manyperfumes

Re: I love Huda! great choice @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster  I like the brand too.  Her palettes have a lot of colours ❤️

I picked up the Fenty holiday highlighter palette back in November/December when it first launched and like all Fenty highlighters it’s versatile.  I use it for eyes, face and lips as well.  The darker shades are amazing as shadow and lip toppers to add some pop.  

9B1854B0-F75E-49E7-9285-AC431A1FC8B6.jpegDF9765D2-BC20-4205-AEBF-60CAB7A2A648.jpegF1041088-24E8-4AC4-BF5A-902A9333013D.jpeg

Very nice!  I just bought this palette.  Great colors

So pretty 

Anonymous Insider

Sooo beautiful @2manyperfumes  you do such an amazing job. How do you use the highlighter on your lips? It is such a pretty look 

Thank you @Anonymous I do use the highlighter on my lips and below my eyebrows with a fan brush to give pops of light.  As we age we get more shadows so instead of contouring I highlight and use blurring primers and powders to help with fine lines, texture and pores.  Lots of hyaluronic gels and sprays to set that way it won’t cake or slide into wrinkles and creases.   

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. @2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much @Anonymous ❤️

@2manyperfumes  I just love your entire style. Every time you post, everything just comes together so nicely.

Thank you @Samtian I try to take some time just for me daily.  I’m so busy with work, kids, pets, house it’s overwhelming and that time for myself I find I need it mentally to keep me going .

4 Replies
testing