Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@RNGesusPls  So pretty. I think I need this palette!

Thanks @ather ! It's a unique one

@RNGesusPls  Whoa those are some stunning photos, what do you use to take them? Your eye looks are amazing!

Thanks @Samtian ! I used my phone's (S7 edge) rear-view camera since the quality and pixel resolution is better than the front-facing camera. HDR mode turned off. 

@RNGesusPls  That is genius! I tried that, and it made a huge difference haha. Thank you!

@Samtian Yay, glad to hear that! Would be nice if phones made front-view cameras with the same resolutions and pixel sizes as the rear-view ones

Very nice pigmentation on the colour @RNGesusPls I thought it was a good palette but I know there was quite the controversy over lovers and haters of it.  I love the colours.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! I used the included brush to pack on the shadow and make some new colors. It really is a palette with many mixed reviews. I haven't tried the original batch, but I have the reformulated one and I like it! 

Very well done @RNGesusPls .  I love the colours - look forward to seeing you create more looks with it 👍

Thank you and will try to post more photos @2manyperfumes !

really pretty eye look @RNGesusPls

really pretty eye look @RNGesusPls

Re: really pretty eye look @RNGesusPls

Thanks @lmaster !

I love your eye makeup and nails @RNGesusPls!

Thanks @DaneeBT !

I found some photos of the Boss Mood Palette from Morphe.  They unfortunately are not long lasting on me and the colour fades fairly quickly.  

Disappears  Boss Mood by MorpheDisappears Boss Mood by Morphe486D20BF-AD55-4EDF-9072-49EAD0BA4922.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Loving the whole look so beautiful 

Thank you so much @ather ❤️

love these colors! @2manyperfumes

love these colors! @2manyperfumes

Re: love these colors! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster and @faeriegirl  they are so pretty but they just oxidize on me and they don’t hold up.  After trying so many brands these might end up being given to my daughters and their friends.  So all is not lost.  I’ll try a few more from that collection but I really bought it for the grungy greens that I’ve found work better on my skin from other brands.  

That looks great @2manyperfumes!

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Sultry Eyeshadow PaletteIMG_20190418_141355996.jpg

IMG_20190418_150511489.jpg

IMG_20190418_142918374.jpg

Spoiler
Shades used: rose quartz; ember; bloom; Birch and cyborg
5 Replies
testing