Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @Anonymous my fave palette from PMG ❤️

that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

Re: that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster  not new but definitely the one palette that I took a big leap of faith.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone! Here I used the Kat Von D 10th anniversary palette and the too faced natural lust palette Lighting is specially bad case I took the photo at nighttime and the rooms lighting isn’t the best

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The lighting may not be the best but your eyeshadow is. @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so so so much!!!

those shades are my favorite! @idanyd

those shades are my favorite! @idanyd

RE: those shades are my favorite! @idanyd

I love greens too!!! Thank you!

I love the colors and I adore the blending!! @idanyd 

Thank you so much!!

That is a beautiful shade combo @idanyd I love that palette so many great shades and that shimmer too ❤️

Yes!!!! It’s so very versatile for a warm tone look as well as cool tone looks!! Thank you!!!

@idanyd  So pretty! 

Thank you!

Hi, I have have a lot of shadows, glimmers, palettes second to my lipstick collection I would rank shadows, then  nail polish and perfume as having a possible hoarding issue lol.  I love a lot of indie brands too and collect their makeup as well.  I have the mini Huda palettes but my favourite shadow is her matte and metals in this shade.  The formula of the matte is better for some reason than the other shade I bought from this collection.  This lasts all day and doesn’t budge.  It’s quick and easy when I’m in a rush and I think the liner is from Clinique.  This isn’t what I’m wearing today as I just received a bunch of indie brand palettes and I’m having a blast trying them for the first time.  

HUDA BEAUTY - Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows - Limelight (green-toned yellow matte), Gold Chains (light sunshine gold glitter) 

Huda Matte & MetalHuda Matte & Metal

loving it! beautiful shimmer @2manyperfumes

loving it! beautiful shimmer @2manyperfumes

Re: loving it! beautiful shimmer @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster it’s my first thing to use if I don’t have time but want to look like I took the time 😊

Such a pretty look. @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @ather 

@2manyperfumes, I'm loving the eyeshadow color with that...

@2manyperfumes, I'm loving the eyeshadow color with that lip color ❣I purchased the Huda matte and metal in private jet/sunset and I'm with you, it doesn't budge. I used it on my recent vacation. I'm definitely going to try out your color!

Re: @2manyperfumes, I'm loving the eyeshadow color with that...

Thank you @Luvstravel I was surprised at how smooth and easy it was 👍 the other colour was a bit more difficult it was a coral shade but I can’t remember the name.  The lip colour was Huda’s Boujee Lip strobe.  

1 Reply
testing