Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @lmaster she’s a teenager so she hadn’t realized how good she has it.  Lol 

I have been estranged from my mother for about 6 years, and my gma that basically raised me just passed in December @2manyperfumes so it's just so nice to see a mom like you that would go above and beyond for their children 💜 she will appreciate you... One day 🤣

Aww sorry to hear about your GMA 😢 I had a tough childhood raised by a single mom after my dad passed away.  Hoping one day my kids will realize that their childhoods were pretty good, safe and secure.  Nothing like mine.  Both girls love beauty products and makeup so it gives us something in common to bond over lol.  They are more conservative than me in their choices and wouldn’t be caught dead with some of the shades I wear.  

URBAN DECAY - Game Of Thrones Eyeshadow Palette

Day 24

Lid: Nymeria/Casterly Rock
Crease: Nymeria
Outer corner/Crease: Lannister Red
Middle lid: Kings Landing
Inner corner: Red Keep 2424IMG_20190415_141008_155 (1).jpg
@urbandecay

Day 25

Lid: Nymeria
Crease:Nymeria and House Lannister/Take the black mixed
Outer corner/Crease: House Lannister/Take the black mixed20190416_084618.jpgIMG_20190416_103435.jpg

Day 26 Here are 2 different lights, what a difference it makes!

Lid: Weirwood Leaves
Crease:Weirwood Leaves with a smidge of House Lannister on the top
Inner corner: Winterfell20190418_113830.jpgIMG_20190418_105732.jpgOutsideOutsideInsideInside

@Buootiful  Beautiful look!

Pretty browns and the whole look.  @Buootiful  I do love the throne lol and the brushes they came out with.  

Thank you, I am definitely getting Needle 🙂 @2manyperfumes 

Anonymous Insider

have u guys used the james Charles x morphe palette

@Kim888 wrote:

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

#JamesCharlesArtistryPalette

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I have! And I absolutely love it! I have done most of my looks with it!

I haven’t tried the James Charles palette but I do have the Boss Mood palette by Morphe @Anonymous  it has beautiful colours but I find it can oxidize and change the tone of the colours after wearing it for a couple of hours.  They do crease on me with or without primer.  My daughter likes the Jacklyn Hill one and I like the warm one 350?  Everyone is different and someone else they might work perfectly on but they just disappear on my skin.  

I wanted to share one of my fave palettes from Pat McGrath in the Mothership Subversive palette.  At first it was the one I was least inclined towards but I took a chance and bought it.  It’s my no 1 PMG palette.  

A1EE6B1A-37D4-4626-A883-96EE0EB6BF21.jpegBD6AC7ED-44AD-49EB-A1AB-7FAFA1A9C1A8.jpeg2762410A-8C21-4E61-9354-63A3802FD39F.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Gorgeous look!

Thank you so much @ather she has some gorgeous palettes 

Anonymous Insider

So gorgeous @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous my fave palette from PMG ❤️

that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

Re: that's so pretty @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster  not new but definitely the one palette that I took a big leap of faith.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone! Here I used the Kat Von D 10th anniversary palette and the too faced natural lust palette Lighting is specially bad case I took the photo at nighttime and the rooms lighting isn’t the best

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The lighting may not be the best but your eyeshadow is. @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so so so much!!!

those shades are my favorite! @idanyd

those shades are my favorite! @idanyd
1 Reply
testing