Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @JaneanBT yes I am, love it so much 😍 it's been windy and cold here in central Illinois.... Summer... Where are you?? 😂

That looks gorgeous @lmaster!❤️

Thank you lovely @faeriegirl  💐

@lmaster Wow, I'm super interested in this palette because there are so many shades to choose from. Love the look you created and the shimmer on the eyelid. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT I was in such a rush today, had 30 min to do my whole face, so my blending isn't the best, but I do appreciate it 😘

Day 19 . Smashbox Crystalized Always on Liquid Eyeshadow in Rich Craft. 

It's nice to be able to do a simple eyeshadow look with just one swipe of the finger! But, I am kinda disappointed as I thought this would be more glossy like in their pictures. 😞 Instead, its part shimmery and glittery but not what I was going for. I got another one in Bronzite Bruja and will post later on that one.Rich CraftRich CraftScreenshot_20190403-091158.png

@Buootiful It looks so pretty! Love the shine!

Best,
Rebecca

It looks very pretty @Buootiful!❤️

Day 56.jpg

Sorry about my oh crap better take a photo before I head into work crappy pics lol. My focus is on the KVD Serpentina Palette, but I'm using Too Faced Bon Bon to help. I can't get myself to use more than one Serpentina color at a time.

Day 56- TF- Bordeaux, Divinity, KVD- Hieroglyph.

Day 57.jpg

57- TF- Divinity, Malted, KVD- Medusa
58- TF- Divinity, Cashew Chew, KVD- Queen  ( no picture)

I'm pretty happy with the three I've tried so far.

Anonymous Insider

i love the green gold one, so nice

i love the green gold one, so nice

Oh wow, these are fantastic! They look so simple but also glamorous at the same time. @Samtian That 2nd pic is blended to perfection!!! 🙂

@Buootiful  Thank you!! Haha it's probably just the lighting that makes it look that way.

@Samtian  beautiful colours!

@ather  Thank you!

these are awesome looks @Samtian I just love the colors y...

these are awesome looks @Samtian I just love the colors you choose

Re: these are awesome looks @Samtian I just love the colors y...

@lmasterThank you! I was pleasantly happy with them as well.

Anonymous Insider

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Sorry I got a few more, it going to be a long one. Also unfortunately some photos were taken in dim lighting so the colors appear darker: Day 12 (1 and 2) Kat von D Fetish palette using bongage and stiletto. Day 13 (3) kvd fetish kink, sephore brand moonshadow baked palette fiji, and apocalyptic beauty siren song(shiny 1) Day 14 (4) kvd fetish bondage and dominatrix with UD space dust eye liner Day 15 ( 5 &6) KVD kink with apocalyptic beauty watery grave. Day 16 (7) I forgot what i use Day 17 (8) KVD fetish la petite mort, apocalyptic beauty strangling seaweed, and sephora moonshadow baked in Peru. Day 18 (9) KVD in sex, obsession, safewors and nylon. Day 19 (10) NXY bright palette blue row(no names) Day 20 (11) profusion Wanderlust in illusion, enigma, and splash. The one with the purple is regal. Day 21 (12) wanderlust go girl and profusion metallics nebula.

Love all of the looks.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Loving these looks! You are so creative! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Anonymous So many pretty looks! 

Best,

Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, with this challenge I'm using colors im probab...

Thank you, with this challenge I'm using colors im probably won't have use. I mostly stick with with grey or black, with occasional red, green, or purple. So this is very fun.
testing