Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Sooooo pretty! @lmaster 

Thank you so much @ZakiyaBT 💖

@lmaster Ooooooooooooooooooo pretty! So vibrant and sparkly! Just from the look of the palette, I wish it had more mattes to make it more versatile. 

@tastelikewater yep I know, if it wasn't a Disney I wouldn't of been so drawn to it, but it is pretty 😘💖

@lmaster So pretty! I need this palette!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT oh yes you do 😉💖

Day 18? Quick eye shadow look, the LORAC SHINE BRiGhT PRO EYE SHADOW PALETTE that I got with my Ulta points last year.  I was inspired by my Sephora play time I had with my friend instore this weekend . I finger swatched  the Smashbox Ablaze eyeshadow pallet on my lids, it really added oomph to my look that I didnt expect with just one color!. I regret not getting SB during the March daily wow but I have so many pallets for a newbie, I wanted to, but couldnt. 

I only used 3 colors(LT Brown, Crepe and Mahogany) and blended only with my fingers. It is still softer than if I had used a brush but I could blend it more if I had the time. It lasted pretty well and pigmented for the whole day. I think it is one of the few that I noticed is a creamy powderness that doesnt look too dry. The real test will be if it will get itchy when I start sweating in the Sumer 🙂

LORA eyeshadow pallet

Primer: Smashbox 24hr shadow primer

Lid/Crease: Lt Brown

Outer Corner/Crease: Mahogany

Inner corner: Crepe with a tiny bit of LT brown mixed in

SunligjhtSunligjhtOffice LightOffice LightLORAC Shine Bright palletLORAC Shine Bright pallet

@Buootiful  beautiful! Love your lipstick colour too!

@Buootiful Beautiful!

Best,
Rebecca

@Buootiful the pigment is really great on those shades!! It looks very pretty and diffused (maybe because of application method?). I’m DYING over the slate blue and royalty shades though... so so so excited to see how you play with them 😍

love this palette @Buootiful you have tons of options her...

love this palette @Buootiful you have tons of options here, great eye look

Re: love this palette @Buootiful you have tons of options her...

Thank you so much! ❤️ . Do you have this palette as well?

Anonymous Insider

Great look @Buootiful 

That looks great @Buootiful!❤️

Thanks 🙂@faeriegirl 

Stepping a little outside my comfort zone and trying the fuchsia shades in the UD Born to Run palette. @melissapurple22 gave me the courage to try these shades; thanks girl! Hell Ride blended out with Still Shot, Wildheart, a smidge of Guilt Trip, Blaze

11B7410E-3B86-4199-9403-E700206008E3.jpeg

989E4B46-D460-4EF3-B2E4-0E14C48AAF13.jpeg

Hi @tastelikewater ,

I love this look! Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Lovely theme and Im always jealous of your blending! @tastelikewater  🙂

this is great @tastelikewater wonderful job with those sh...

this is great @tastelikewater wonderful job with those shades

Omg I was just gonna say that this is a totally new look for you @tastelikewater !! So happy you experimented with these shades - so so sooooo stunning! I love how you always keep the liner minimal too. Really makes your eyes pop 😍

love these shades on you @tastelikewater !

5 Replies
testing