Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  I absolutely love this. Itโ€™s so pretty! 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks you so much!!!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Jaclyn Hill the vault collection ring the alarm palette and Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190322-183007~2.png

IMG_20190322_163432865.jpg

@lmaster LOVE this look! So pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

Anonymous Insider

Soo pretty. As always @lmaster 

@Anonymous thanks so very much sweets! 

@lmaster I recognize those lashes. Love the look!

Thank you so very much @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster So pretty!

@ather thanks! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Day16 Smashbox Crystalized Always On Liquid Eyeshadow in Rich Craft with SMASHBOX - 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Had to get it when it was 4x points on Ulta ๐Ÿ™‚ I just used my fingers to get a subtle look. I thought it would be more glossy but at least it doesnt look drying on the lid. FYI, it has the same consistency as the always on liquid lip colors and blends pretty well and fast. But, if you dont wear eyeshadow often like I do, then touch your eyes randomly , it does have fall out. LOL, I dont know how many times when i start sweating and wipe the eye area that the eyeshadow look is erased with my hand:). So I guess I have to be careful not to touch my eyes with this.Smashbox Crystallized eyeshadowSmashbox Crystallized eyeshadow

@Buootiful great look and love the lippie. 

Thanks so much! @SportyGirly125  and @ather

@Buootiful  Such a pretty look!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 6. 5 shades. Huda Smokey obsessions mini palette. Okay, this might be the best pure black shadow I have ever used. One thing about this palette though... not so friendly for fair skin. The most pale matte color looked like an old bruise on my skin tone, like I was recovering from two black eyes. I made it less bruised looking by blending the 9th shade on top. (Left makeup remover at home). Besides that this is a good little palette for my work drawer. I got it for $12, if I had to pay full price I would have been more peeved over not having a good light matte color. Please ignore the red and fallout. My skin is sensitive today from retinol and I never put makeup on sensitive skin.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Weetart  So pretty!!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

Amazing guys!! Glides on so smooth and very easy to use! Thanks so much @TeamBIC ๐Ÿ˜˜ inglot singles shades used top row last color on the second single, mixture on the fourth single. bottom row top shade first single, fourth single and mixture of last singleIMG_20190320_132732700.jpg

IMG_20190320_140003034.jpg

@lmaster I love Inglot and the pop of color is gorgeous. 

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @SportyGirly125  thank you

@lmaster so fun! Inglot is so underrated!

testing