Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@divaknits @So pretty! What’s the name of the palette? 

@ather I think maybe Rollergirl? 

@Weetart  Thank you! I’ve never seen that one. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 1. 7 shades. I've been doing the lipstick challenge so, hey, may as well join in here. Today is day one of two for my villages St Paddy's day festivities so I went with a peacock look for today from two Kat Von D palettes. Earthling and Liberation from Vegan and Babs, Pink Flamingos, Baltimore, and Hard magic from I Am Divine KAT VON D - Vegan Love Eyeshadow PaletteKAT VON D - I Am Divine Palette

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Weetart  So pretty and shiny!

RE: Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you! @Samtain

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster  gorgeous as always! 

Thank you so much @ather so sweet! 😊

@lmaster ,

These Naked Reloaded shades work for you! Beautiful contrast with your eye color!

Thanks love @tsavorite  🤗😚

@lmaster  I think you forgot to tell us your colors lol. Or my webpage is too slow loading. Have you tried Retro? I wore it today...I also apparently wore it under my eyes too! I wondered if you had the same problem.

omg @Samtian I totally forgot what shades I used!! 🤦 I h...

omg @Samtian I totally forgot what shades I used!! 🤦 I have used retro once so far as a transition and it did not transfer

Re: omg @Samtian I totally forgot what shades I used!! 🤦 I h...

@lmaster  Haha! Ah lucky! I used it on my lids. I'll have to stop being lazy and research why they do that.

@Samtian did you use a primer on your eyes at all?

@lmaster  I did. Thankfully it doesn't happen to often for me. It was fine when I applied, and than when i looked about two hours later there it was.

@Samtian that's no fun! I'll have to use it on the lid this week and see if it transfers for me

@lmaster  Please let me know!

@Samtian I will, I wonder if adding liner would make a difference

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So this is only day four and I feel like this look was an epic fail. It’s bronze, fairy, cyprus umber, and mulberry from ABH’s Soft Glam palette. I had much better results with Modern Renaissance. This palette has a lot of fallout. I’ll use it again because I need to practice. I refuse to let a palette get the best of me unless I’m ready to get rid of it.

Hi @divaknits,

I love this bronzy shade on you! These are my favorite types of shadows to wear! Anything gold related! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

testing