Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: this is so pretty @Kim888 looks "frosty" 😍

thank you @lmaster - the petit has a really pretty cream color

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Kim888  Lovely! How would you compare the Viseart formula to other brands in your collection?

@tastelikewater  I like the viseart formula! I don't find it kicks up as much powder as say tarte or ABH. The shimmers definitely require a bit more product to show up though. I generally have to use my finger or a super dense brush to pick them up.  I haven't tried Natasha or PMG eyeshadows yet though which I think is what a lot of people would compare it to price wise so I have to get on that haha. 

Simple look today. ND Gold Palette: Aria as the transition, Teak in the outer V, and Varis on the lid. They're so easy to work with that this took maybe two minutes.

B1080442-D18E-4A9A-8D8B-1FB382B5FED7.jpeg

9F6C5489-9731-4D06-8C5D-23AA8556C8D5.jpeg

@tastelikewater I'm loving all these mustard and gold looks you've been doing! The ND Gold palette is the bees knees.

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. The gold looks great on you  @tastelikewater 

@tastelikewater ,

It's so cool that you are enjoying your Gold palette!  Another lovely look on you!

Very pretty @tastelikewater!❤️

20190219_125824.jpg

Finally was able to post with pictures. Used Bareminerals quad called the Elements. Used Air all over, Earth in crease and Water in outer V and as a liner. I have been trying to use some of forgotten shadows and pulled this out today. Now I realized why I use to use this one a lot, it blends well with no fallout.  😊

@yankeefaithful ,

This eye look is so lovely!

@tsavorite  Thanks so much!! I don't always take the time to do my eyes, but I'm trying to use some of my past favorites!!😊

love this glowy look @yankeefaithful 

@Kim888  Thanks so much!! That's really sweet because I never know how eye looks will turn out!!😘

@yankeefaithful It has an almost ethereal quality, very pretty. 

@tastelikewater  Thanks so much!! I'm like you, I tend to go for the neutrals, bronze look. I really liked how this turned out!!☺

Anonymous Insider

Great look @yankeefaithful #

@Anonymous  Thanks a bunch!! I'm trying to use different looks but sometimes I just take time for mascara!!😊

I adore this look @yankeefaithful ❤️

I adore this look @yankeefaithful ❤️

Re: I adore this look @yankeefaithful ❤️

@lmaster  Thanks so much!! Sometimes I get in a rut and use neutrals a lot, so I forgot how nice these can turn out!!😊

So beautiful @yankeefaithful. gorgeous blending. And your skin is absolutely flawless!!

@cianni  Gosh, how sweet and thanks so much!! I've always liked BM shadows and need to use up some of my quads and palettes!! It was a good skin day!!😘

testing