Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @melissabt  ๐Ÿค—

Beautiful look @lmaster!! ๐Ÿ’– Your winged liner is perfection๐Ÿ‘Œ.

Omg thank you @XxAudreyxX  I struggled so much with it, I swear it was rough! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Wow @lmaster you look gorgeous! 

@makeitup305  thank you so very much!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Oooooh, is that a burgundy on the outer corner? That's lovely!

Yes it is @tastelikewater thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

very pretty @lmaster  This makes me think it's in skills and not necessarily just the high end product. You made it look really good. 

Awwww thank you so much! @naturalooks15  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Just a few quick shades from the Viseart petit pro palette - quite a pretty little winter palette for travelIMG_5614.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Soooo pretty @Kim888 

@Kim888 ,

I really like this eyeshadow look on you!  I'll have to look for this palette.

thank you @tsavorite and @Anonymous  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Kim888  This is a really pretty look!! I haven't used Viseart shadows before, so I'll have to  check this palette out!! Does it blend well?๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful  thanks - blending is pretty good I would say - people have said the mini palettes don't have quite as good of a formula as the big ones, but I don't have a big one so can't comment on that

this is so pretty @Kim888 looks "frosty" ๐Ÿ˜

this is so pretty @Kim888 looks "frosty" ๐Ÿ˜

Re: this is so pretty @Kim888 looks "frosty" ๐Ÿ˜

thank you @lmaster - the petit has a really pretty cream color

@Kim888  Lovely! How would you compare the Viseart formula to other brands in your collection?

@tastelikewater  I like the viseart formula! I don't find it kicks up as much powder as say tarte or ABH. The shimmers definitely require a bit more product to show up though. I generally have to use my finger or a super dense brush to pick them up.  I haven't tried Natasha or PMG eyeshadows yet though which I think is what a lot of people would compare it to price wise so I have to get on that haha. 

Simple look today. ND Gold Palette: Aria as the transition, Teak in the outer V, and Varis on the lid. They're so easy to work with that this took maybe two minutes.

B1080442-D18E-4A9A-8D8B-1FB382B5FED7.jpeg

9F6C5489-9731-4D06-8C5D-23AA8556C8D5.jpeg

@tastelikewater I'm loving all these mustard and gold looks you've been doing! The ND Gold palette is the bees knees.

1 Reply
testing