Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is soo pretty. @aleysha06  Your highlighter is just amazing. 💕

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you Doll! The Highlight is ‘Sol Mate’ by Dose of Colors in collab with Iluvsarahii. Ps is still available on their page! 🥰💖

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Shades 76-81 

Spoiler

TOO FACED - Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream CollectionTOO FACED - White Peach Eye Shadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection

Shades: just peachy, peach punch, fresh picked and peach sangria

Shades: peach ice and peach passionIMG_20190216_215732445.jpg

IMG_20190216_215756119.jpg

IMG_20190216_133657294.jpg

IMG_20190216_145946256.jpg

@lmaster ,

I like what you did with the Too Faced Peach palettes!  Your eyes turned out beautifully!

I really appreciate the compliment! @tsavorite  thank you 😘🤗

great selections @lmaster  looks awesome!

Thanks! @Kim888  loving this challenge ❤️

Yess for all the white peach inspo!! I never reach for that palette. Did peach passion have a ton of fallout ? Also L I V I N G for that red lip on you ugh 😍😍😍😍😍 @lmaster 

@cianni nope.. You know why,I used a small natural hair brush, I think if you used your finger you probably won't have fallout either. Thanks love bug, was wondering where you were 😢

@lmaster good to know!! And I know for some reason I was getting error messages when I tried to log onto BIC on and off last week, so weird! Even in a week I missed everyone haha 😅 yay for being back ❤️❤️

OMG this look is so gorgeous on you! I love it! 

@lmaster Okayyy I see that you make everything look so good. That lippie can do some serious damage and I love it. 

@SportyGirly125  awwww thank you for the compliment 🤗😘 it was a risk most definitely, but it did very well, the staying power was amazing

@lmaster You are the shimmer queen! Your looks are so high-impact but wearable at the same time. 

@tastelikewater  thanks love! Most days,,,I really just hope got the best 😂

Anonymous Insider

You just get that sparkle just right. How do you do it. Jealous. Beautiful @lmaster 

@Anonymous  trust me it's luck! Wish I could lay out a look before it goes on,, I'm just not that organized with time yet thank you 😘

@lmaster  Stunning!!! What lipstick are you wearing? Happy late birthday to your dad!

@Samtian  thanks so much!! It is NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment American Woman

In the shade don't stop. This bad boy lasted alllllll night, it did transfer a bit but wow I was impressed with the staying power of this color. 

Been working but managed to snag one photo. Haha look at my amazing photoshop skills! My eye was all wonky open, can't be showing that lol. 6 or 8 hours into my shift. I'm working on the KVD Pastel Goth palette. I have no idea what that red under my eye is lol.

Day 37.jpg

36- KVD- Meow, Dope - pictured

37- KVD- Star, Clemintine

KVD Pastel Goth After.jpg

@Samtian ,

That is a pretty purple eye!  I like the look a lot!

1 Reply
testing