Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 ,

Hi!  Some of these I do realize you have seen, however in case it helps someone else, I’m just going to put it all here.  I realize that you also know about the full PAT MCGRATH Bronze eyeshadow line, but I’m going to add 2, 1, is one I have & 1 is mostly bronzes:

Too Faced - Chocolate Gold

PAT MCGRATH- MTHRSHP, Sublime bronze ambition (mostly Bronzes)

PAT MCGRATH - MTHRSHP, Subversive Metalmorphosis (the one I have)

Violet Voss - Fun Sized Mini - Creme Brûlée 

Violet Voss - Hashtag Pro - (this one I didn’t know about which is interesting as it also has a bunch of purple/violets, and since I also have true Green Eyes, I am now interested in it too).

Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes - color is - Major Metals

NARS - Atomic Blonde Eye & Face 

- there was another Nars one however I am not exactly sure how bronze or copper you want it to be, also I am not sure if you’re also interested in singles or what else. 

So far these are my best finds other than Natasha Denona - Gold Palette. 

I hope this helps???

🍀, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ THANKS!  I can't wait to look into all of these!  🙂

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 , 

No problem, I actually found the Violet Voss Hastag Pro Palette, only because I was looking & I really like all the purples/violets that are in it, I will probably get it & now I know about it, to recommend it, someone recently was wondering about a palette with purples, I should let her know too!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 ,

I was just adding it and it popped on Violet Voss - Like a Boss Pro & it’s really awesome too!!!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 ,

I will help you look. 😊

Suz

@greeneyedgirl107 ColourPop and Juvia's Place always come to mind first because they're so affordable and the quality is amazing! The specific palette would depend on the shade range you're looking for. ColourPop: Sol has some orange and peach mixed in, Brown Sugar is mostly brown, and I Think I Love You has ivory, black, and bright yellow gold. If you're ready to take a full plunge into bronze, gold, and brown, then the Juvia's Place Warrior I Palette is simply stunning, or the Nubian I if you want a slightly larger selection (12 shades instead of 9). They're all between $12-20. 

If you want to stick to Sephora, a lot of people like the Huda Obsessions palettes, and the Topaz and Warm Brown have the color scheme you'd want. I don't buy her products for personal reasons, so I can't offer any feedback on them, but they're popular. Hope this is helpful!

@tastelikewater Thanks so much for the detailed response!  I really appreciate it.  I think I will start with something from Juvia's Place since they're so affordable, and it's been so long since I've worn something with that color scheme.  🙂

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tarte dream big palette ( used every shadow except "go for it") stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Diamond Dust

Shades 61-68 IMG_20190213_141122902.jpg

IMG_20190213_141137272.jpg

IMG_20190213_143236968.jpg

IMG_20190213_152600552.jpg

@lmaster  Looooooove love love this look! The sparkle is so beautiful!

Thanks so much! @tastelikewater 

another awesome look @lmaster  !

@Kim888  thank you so much!! 😆

Anonymous Insider

Wow this is amazing @lmaster  Love 💕 everything. This is really making me want to try these products. And maybe step out of the drugstore makeup aisle. 

@Anonymous thank you sweetness 😘

From the weekend when it was raining really hard. I had to play with @Anonymous Electro Pop palette since I bought this year. I also used too faced natural mattes as a base.

Crease: Too faced natural matte in Nudie

Electro Pop eyeshadow palette

Inner lid/corner: Charge
Middle lid: Amp and Topper: Urban decay liquid moondust in Vega
Outer corner/crease: Amp and Impulse20190209_121533.jpg20190209_122135.jpgKevyn AucoinKevyn Aucoin20190212_170738.jpg

@Buootiful Such a pretty, blue look! Love how it matches your outfit!

Best,
Rebecca 

Thanks so much!!! @RebeccaBT Hahaha, the matching was intended so I could feel comfortable with this look 🙂

@Buootiful Bold and beautiful! I love that you aren't afraid of playing with color. 

Thanks so much for your encouragement!!!! @tastelikewater . I look unafraid but a small part of me is scared sh$tle$$. I am a generally shy person and this is my way of breaking out of the mold...in makeup at least 🙂 

Omg! This was the sign I needed @Buootiful 😍 I was at winners and spotted this incredible Shisheido eyeshadow trio that had 2 gorgeous blues and an electric pink but I couldn’t tell I would be able to pull it off but girl!! You’re killing it! I’m inspired 💙 (and enabled hehe)

Aww, I love ya babe, thanks!!! You always encourage me and make me feel good and confident about my looks @cianni I hope you were able to get the Shisheido? Cant wait to see the look! ❤️ 🙂 🙂 😉

testing