Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater ,

The Gold Palette is a success for you!  Very pretty look!

It looks beautiful on you! โ™ฅ

It looks beautiful on you! โ™ฅ

Re: It looks beautiful on you! โ™ฅ

Thank you @michelleaho!

This is such a gorgeous look @tastelikewater!!! I especially love the pop of light gold in the corners! ๐Ÿ’›

@XxAudreyxX Thank you! That inner corner shade is one of the toppers, so I had to layer it quite a bit - pressed in with my finger instead of a brush - to get real impact. 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Shades 69-75 jouer skinny dipping palette and my singles...idk the names... Sorry!! I used star light and skinny dipping then from singles I used first three shades top row and first two from second row IMG_20190214_141131395.jpg

IMG_20190214_143207275.jpg

IMG_20190214_131509259.jpg

IMG_20190214_131457398.jpg

@lmaster ,

Gorgeous, of course!

Awwwww @tsavorite you are too kind! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Anonymous Insider

The eyes have it @lmaster   They are simply gorgeous. Love the glitter โœจ 

thank you sweetness ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @femman

thank you sweetness ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @Anonymous

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

If I could only wear one color family, I think it would be rusts and coppers. I donโ€™t know why I love them so much, but they speak to me! UD Born to Run in Rift, Punk, Double Life, Ignite, and Stranded.

@tastelikewater ,

Rusts and coppers complement your eye color better than anything!  They are opposite your eye color on the color wheel!

@tastelikewater  Just gorgeous !! Now that you have ND Gold also, how would you compare bronze/copper in this to the similar shades in UD Born to run?

@naturalooks15 The Gold palette is truly gold, no coppery shades. Between the two palettes, none of them are dupes for each other! 

@tastelikewater  Thanks. Which one do you like better for formula/application?

@naturalooks15 Iโ€™ve only used the ND once, but itโ€™s hands-down the winner. Iโ€™ve never had an easier time creating a dimensional look with only one swipe/press into the pan. The only thing the UD palette has in its favor, from a formula/application perspective, is no glitter fallout. Thereโ€™s at least one shade on the Gold palette that will probably necessitate a primer or glitter glue. 

I will continue to use and love Born to Run because itโ€™s so versatile and fun, but Gold is a very special palette, and I now fully understand why people are obsessed with her.

oh that's beautiful @tastelikewater

oh that's beautiful @tastelikewater

Re: oh that's beautiful @tastelikewater

Thanks @lmaster! I normally donโ€™t bother to do my inner corner, but now I see how it makes a difference.

Hi @tastelikewater ,

I think itโ€™s So important to do the inner corner, always makes everything Pop!

โค๏ธโ€˜S, SuzieQ. 

Oh it definitely does @tastelikewater  I have a hard time determining what color to highlight my eye with ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anonymous Insider

Thatโ€™s because those colors look fabulous on you  @tastelikewater 

testing