Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hahahahaha, love the bear @Samtian! Excellent cover-up skills there. I’m a sucker for a purple eye, and yours is lovely. 

@tastelikewater  haha why thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @Samtian 

@Anonymous  Thank you!

Last one, I swear 🙂 Dijon (81), Python, Brass (82), Lime Chrome (83), and Aurum (84). Again, no clue when I’d ever rock this in real life, but I’ve been trying to experiment with every single shade. F6A9261D-B60A-4533-82F9-AF1C35CC155B.jpeg1FEBEA3C-C2BA-49E4-8624-7BD51F8FE229.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Very nice @tastelikewater 

@tastelikewater  Seriously!! These are amazing!!!

That looks great @tastelikewater!

@faeriegirl Thank you! I don’t think the green-golds are the most flattering on me, but I’ll hopefully find a way to work with them. 

I decided to take the plunge and try the two eyeshadows from the ND Gold palette that scare me the most: Python and Aurora. I have no idea when I’d ever wear a look like this, but what the heck 🙂 Sandstone (77), Python (78), Aurora (79), Oro (80), Sparks. Definitely need to work on the blend from Python to Aurora, but otherwise it’s kinda fun! 36547419-38E0-47AF-847B-6F51896BA020.jpeg3AA04985-AFE3-4615-9B8B-121DB1F95B9E.jpeg

This is looking really pretty on you @tastelikewater  and you can definitely wear it for your evenings out. I like this one better between the two (the other one being above this one that is more yellow/gold).  

Thank you @naturalooks15! I agree that this look is more flattering than the other; I need to figure out how to work with those green-gold shades. 

I’m loving the looks you’ve made with this palette!❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Picked up the ND Gold today and immediately played with it, as my boyfriend and I are celebrating Valentine’s Day tonight. This palette and I are going to be the best of friends! Shades 71-76: Aria, Teak, Log, Varis, Sparks, Cava.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater ,

The Gold Palette is a success for you!  Very pretty look!

It looks beautiful on you! ♥

It looks beautiful on you! ♥

Re: It looks beautiful on you! ♥

Thank you @michelleaho!

This is such a gorgeous look @tastelikewater!!! I especially love the pop of light gold in the corners! 💛

@XxAudreyxX Thank you! That inner corner shade is one of the toppers, so I had to layer it quite a bit - pressed in with my finger instead of a brush - to get real impact. 

Shades 69-75 jouer skinny dipping palette and my singles...idk the names... Sorry!! I used star light and skinny dipping then from singles I used first three shades top row and first two from second row IMG_20190214_141131395.jpg

IMG_20190214_143207275.jpg

IMG_20190214_131509259.jpg

IMG_20190214_131457398.jpg

@lmaster ,

Gorgeous, of course!

4 Replies
testing