Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks so much! @tastelikewater  ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I hate winged eyeliner! Having hooded eyes makes it such a challenge that I just go with a little flick, but even that is a struggle. Only posting one eye because I totally messed up the other ๐Ÿ˜› Born to Run again, no new shades.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater The wing looks great! I recommend trying the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner TrooperI have found the pen makes it so easy to apply. I hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca 

oh that wing is perfect @tastelikewater

oh that wing is perfect @tastelikewater
Anonymous Insider

Looks great. @tastelikewater 

It looks sharp!! @tastelikewater  I also hate it when one eye looks better no matter what you try.. like using your left hand for the left eye or using the right hand for both eyes. Ugh and the skin bunching up in the corner even when your holding the skin back, lol. The struggle is real! @tastelikewater  High five emoticon ๐Ÿ™‚

Shades 55-60 used the colourpop Salvaje palette. 

Spoiler
Shades: Caramelo, Vibra, Sirena,Sangrio, Estrella and Celosa

IMG_20190208_134407229.jpg

IMG_20190208_134413878.jpg

IMG_20190208_143154231.jpg

IMG_20190208_143400176.jpg

@lmaster I love the colors in this palette

Wow you just brought back memories ๐Ÿ˜† I totally forgot about this palette too @tjffc ๐Ÿ™Œ

@lmaster That palette is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ very eye catching packaging I can't resist

Anonymous Insider

The mix and blending of colors is awesome. @lmaster  And of course the sparkle โ‡๏ธ. Wish I could do an eye like that

Your are so sweet @Anonymous  thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

I've been kinda slackin with photos lately.

Too Faced Boudoir After.jpg

This was one of my earliest, like probably first two palettes I ever got. Still works well enough!

Day 33- TF- Satin Sheets, Sugar Walls, Garter Belt

@Samtian Such a beautiful palette! 

Best,
Rebecca 

The TF Neutral Matte eyes was my only pallet for the past 3 years. Love that it came with a card for eye looks. Thanks for reminding me of a similar one @Samtian Even without pcis Im sure this palette looks awesome on you ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll probably use mine towards the end of the year cuz Im really into colors right now.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I keep coming back to Kevyn Aucoin NUDEPOP for pretty everyday work looks. I wish I could properly capture the beauty of the rose gold metallic ๐Ÿ˜

@tastelikewater Such a pretty color! It is always great when you find your go-to everyday shadow! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT This is definitely the best palette I own in terms of creating an effortless but still pretty work look! 

@tastelikewater I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

Oh wow the nude colour really pops like the name says! Lovely indeed @tastelikewater 

testing