Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster What a beautiful palette! Looks great on you!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  thank you so much

@lmaster Your eyes look beautiful, but let’s talk about those curls! They’re GORGEOUS! 

@tastelikewater  thank you so much, I've been trial and error, and though i do use devacurl products, it's the oil that saves my curls, twice a week I will use either KOPARI - Coconut Melt Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

As a hair mask before I shampoo

@lmaster definitely gonna have to try that - I neeeeeeed to replicate that shine omg 😍

@cianni it helps so much!! If I had known the products to use years ago....lol

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous @lmaster  That sparkle is amazing. Love 💕 it. Wish I could imitate that. 

Thank you @Anonymous  that is so very nice of you to say 😊

beautiful @lmaster

beautiful @lmaster

Your eyes look amazing @lmaster!

You are too kind, thanks! 🤗😘😊 @faeriegirl 

@lmaster
Ouuu that close up! What a gorgeous shimmer!! You captured it so well

@cianni 😘😘😘😘

Finished up my UD and on to more singles next!

UD Basquiat After.jpg

30- UD- Levitation, BK, Pseudonym
31- UD- Not For Sale, Suckerpunch

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love this idea!!!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love your hair color @DebraAnn86!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Nicely done. Stunning @DebraAnn86  And love ❤️ your hair 

*Day 9 and 10 and 11

Yay, I used eyeshadow 3 days in a row since Mon. I felt naked for some reason without eyeshadow so for both 9 and 10 its the Smashbox limited-Edition Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio - Let's Focus
Lower lashline/Outer corner: Blackout,
Crease:Hazelnut,

Allover lid:Wheat
Smashbox Photo edit 9Smashbox Photo edit 9Smashbox Photo edit 10Smashbox Photo edit 10

Day 11. Tarte Tarteist Pro Remix. Ive been dying to use this and didnt want to take too long putting eyeshadow, so this was done in the car and at work.

What do you guys think? Is it too shiny that it makes my eyes more hooded? Im not sure what to think.

BTW, what a great pick me up for the morning. This pallet has an amazing vanilla smell thats not sickly sweet 🙂
Allover Lid:Mixed Media
Lid:Inspiration
Crease:Inspiration

Outer crease: Wall artDay 11 Tarte Pro RemixDay 11 Tarte Pro RemixTarte Pro RemixTarte Pro Remix

that's a really pretty palette @Buootiful you will be abl...

that's a really pretty palette @Buootiful you will be able to come up with tons of looks

This cold weather has really been putting a damper on my motivation for eyeshadow application, but today I decided to try something a little different. I bought the Smashbox PhotoMatte Eyes a while ago thinking it would be perfect for work. It is - but I live for shimmer and glitter (even at work) so I never used it. It’s supposed to be able to be used as brow powder and liner too, so I tried it on my eyebrows. This is an all matte look, which is okay but I think in the future I’ll use a shimmer from another palette to give it a little more Shades 26-30: ditch (eyebrows), heirloom, suede, desert, vanill

E3C9AA8A-97AA-4304-9E4E-40D027262AE2.jpeg

C93BAFB9-7AF2-41D4-833D-B6B634AE226D.jpeg

testing