Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your shadow and lips are looking good. @Buootiful 

@Buootiful So pretty! Love that palette!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you! @RebeccaBT  Do you have this palette? I have only used it  a few times but im in love with this palette, it has all the colors I could want if I only had one palette. 😍

@Buootiful great combo! 🤩

@Buootiful great combo! 🤩

Re: @Buootiful great combo! 🤩

Thanks ! @lmaster  🙂

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

No new shades today, just two from PMG Subliminal Platinum Bronze. I realized this morning that I only have 78 eyeshadows total in my collection, and some of them I definitely won’t use (the mattes from Bad Habit Athena, for example, are not my jam). Soooooo I might go for 100 days of eyeshadow rather than 100 shades, unless of course I buy a new palette 😉

Deep Velvet might be my favorite matte brown ever. It blends like an absolute dream, and the color payoff is ridiculous. That's *one* light dip in the pan for the entire crease and undereye, then an additional light pat in the outer corner. I wish every shadow performed so well! 

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater the blending is so dreamy 😍

what great colors @tastelikewater 

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. @tastelikewater 

Love this eye look and the lipstick you're wearing @tastelikewater  !

Thanks @DaneeBT! It's NARS Audacious in Anita, my new favorite everyday shade. 

Shades 50-54 Ciaté London Astrolights Eyeshadow Palette JewelledKaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Rosewater

Spoiler

IMG_20190204_143206730.jpg

IMG_20190204_143123682.jpg

@lmaster  You look so so beautiful!! I always have trouble pairing my eyeshadow colour with my lipstick, but you do it so well! Love the pinks and just in time for Valentine’s too! 💗

Awwwww thank you so much for the sweet compliment @Guessgal  😘

@lmaster this is so perfect 😍 how do you like the Kaja? The products are so cute but I feel like I haven’t heard too much about the brand or how it performs 

@cianni  I do like them, but you have to have the right tools to apply. I used my finger, that was ok application, then with a small lid brush and it barely picked up anything. Then I finally tried with a small natural hair and it worked better, but there was definitely glitter fall out.

@lmaster good to know! I feel like most products are workable if you know what to use. I’ll try with a natural haired brush! I definitely only use my fingers for shimmers because I’ve never had luck with brushes, but to be fair most of them are synthetic 🤷🏽‍♀️ May explain a lot!

@cianni you will be amazed at how much better certain shadows apply with natural hair brushes, like pmg and ND shadows are on a whole new level

Hi @lmaster ,

Loving this look as well! The shimmers! I also love your pull over sweater. You look so cozy! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  I appreciate that so much 😊

@lmaster Another beautiful look!  

Best,
Rebecca

5 Replies
testing