Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: love you are going out of your comfort zone! @tastelikewa...

@lmaster The two fuchsia shades (Hell Ride and Wildheart) are beautiful, but I haven't yet figured out how to make them more wearable for every day. Working on it!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater I like how you took what for most people would be 100000% unwearable and turned it into something more manageable 😂😍😍 half of the tutorials on YouTube are definitely looks I could never ever wear anywhere haha. Your eyes are poppin in that purple shade! Gorgeous 

@cianni Thank you! I have no idea when I'd wear this in public, but you never know! The shimmers and duochromes in the Athena palette make my heart flutter ❤️

Anonymous Insider

You did a great job. It’s pretty cool. Have fun. And stay warm. @tastelikewater 

Beautiful look @tastelikewater!! The colours are gorgeous and blended so nicely! 💖

That looks so pretty @tastelikewater!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I can’t for the life of me remember what I wore this weekend but #6 was CP Flow from the Good Sport palette. As I was leaving for work I saw this forgotten about bad boy and tossed it in my bag. #7 was Georgia. The palette still smells like candy which is a teeny bit concerning. I’m trying more feathery brows (aka I need to get them done 😂) *Edit to make my face smaller.  Sorry guys!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @michelleshops 

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 16 Wanted to use my ND gold but it wasnt the right green so I had to go lookin😜... found it in the UD Element palette & used some more mattes in the UD ultimate naked palette. The pics were taken after about 5hours/running around a kids birthday party. I also used my lil sample of my mac fix+. I feel a experiment coming on. 🤔UD allnighter vs. Mac. When I first applied it, (sprayed brush after dipping into color) itmade the green more vibrant/smoother but tonight it seemed faded. I also used primer. tagging @faeriegirl since I used my mac

@sonnydee this look is gorgeous!! I'm loving you in these...

@sonnydee this look is gorgeous!! I'm loving you in these shades 😍😘

awe you're so sweet😍 @lmaster! I royally screwed up on m...

awe you're so sweet😍 @lmaster! I royally screwed up on my outer v (grabbed the wrong brush & slapped a dark shade everywhere 😳☹) you can really see at that angle, in the last pic (my eye open) where I had to wipe my eye. almost to embarrassed to post the pic but oh well lesson learned!

Re: awe you're so sweet😍 @lmaster! I royally screwed up on m...

@sonnydee  I literally do that all the time! Especially when I'm in a rush

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It looks great @sonnydee! Thanks for tagging me!

Day 29.jpg

6 hours into my work day, kinda a mess haha, and what I hope is bad lighting! I swear it looked decent enough.

Day 29- UD- Enigma, Crown, Influence

I was scrolling, scrolling, scrolling and BAM your lashes stopped me dead in my tracks. Wow! What mascara do you use? Also, this look is beautiful, @Samtian 

@scott1201  Haha why thank you! I'm not sure if I was wearing any that day, but I am currently using the Benefit Roller one.

Great colors! @Samtian 

@Samtian I love love love a green-gold look😍

@cianni  Thanks, its actually all just like brown and gold haha, sorry its really bad lighting and yellow walls at work.

Hi @Samtian ,

That is so impressive. My eyeshadow tends to crease around hours 6! Darn you oily eyelids! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Thanks! Some shades I get lucky with, others I don't. Also depends on how humid my line is.

testing