Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hi @idanyd,

You did a great job, beautiful!

Best,

Steph 

So pretttty! @idanyd  I love the Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Sunset Eyeshadow Paletteand love the extra pop with glitter 🙂  

stunning look @idanyd  !

Anonymous Insider

@idanyd  This is just beautiful. The colors so pretty. And that sparkle. 💕

@idanyd this is beautiful! I love how blended and seamles...

@idanyd this is beautiful! I love how blended and seamless the colors are together!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd The glitter gives an almost wet look! Beautiful.

I love this @idanyd! So pretty! 

Very pretty @idanyd!

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

*Day 5 Smashbox L.A. Covershot Eye Pallet. I love the colors in this so of course i had to use the green blue color. I just used 3 brushes the sephora allover #12 and the featherweight crease #38 and elf small smudge brush and it blended pretty easily. Im so glad i got this at thesmashbox la looks good on you party. I would have bought this on its own and its pretty great it comes with an eyeliner too. Allover Lid: Deco/Nectar/Deco Lid: Westsider Crease: Almond/Rosebowler mixed and a smidge of westsider Inner Corner: Vanilla/Platinum

Smashbox LA Covershot palletSmashbox LA Covershot pallet

this look @Buootiful is stunning!!! I'm really loving the...

this look @Buootiful is stunning!!! I'm really loving the color combo 💗

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Those colors look great on you @Buootiful!

@Buootiful  You look so pretty!! Love these shades on you and I'll have to look at this palette for myself!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!!😊

Thank you so much! @yankeefaithful . I also love the fact that there is more product for the base and shimmery highlighter shades 😍

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous look. @Buootiful  What a great color. 

Thank you!! @Anonymous . I love the blue green color but it could be more pigmented. Next time i might wet the brush, maybe itll be more intense 😊

Today, for this look, I used the Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Palette. I was going to go for a natural warm brown look but that didn’t quite happen lol 😅. I used the shades Powdered Sugar, Sugar Daddy and Lookie At My Cookie lightly on the lid; Gingerbread, Gingerbread Latte and Reindeer Paws (lightly to darken) in the crease; Oh Snap and Bake It Till You Make It on the lid; Reindeer Paws as a liner, Spice Is Nice on the lower lash line, Spiked Eggnog on the brow bone as well as Hot Toddy on the inner corner. One day I want to see if I can challenge myself to use an entire palette in one look. 160AC34F-FBB6-4618-81B9-B36F030FE7D9.jpeg

939BE6B2-B6A5-47AE-B692-3E6ADEDDDED1.jpeg

5306F73A-D253-40FB-B54A-D2ABB687741F.jpeg

Gorgeous look @XxAudreyxX ! paired really well with your lip color 🙂 

very pretty.love the lipstick☺

very pretty.love the lipstick☺

you were really close to using the whole palette 😁@XxAud...

you were really close to using the whole palette 😁@XxAudreyxX

great look @XxAudreyxX

great look @XxAudreyxX

Very pretty @XxAudreyxX !

testing