Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both are sooo pretty. @eshoe

@eshoe What great looks! I agree, I love this challenge, so much fun to use colors that normally don't get touched.

Thanks @Samtian, I fully recognize I’m not doing anything groundbreaking here but I need the framework and guidelines to help me along the way. 

@eshoe At least it is something!

My thoughts exactly @Samtian; as my mom would say, it’s for my own good. 

@eshoe Ha, starting them young! Sounds like your daughter knows quality when she sees it! The ND Green - Brown palette is so pretty, I always wish there was some way to wear all the colors at once...

@MissPuff I actually swatched all 28 shades on top of one another once to see what it would look like...it was brown-green shimmer😆 I’ll take a pic if I ever do it again!

@eshoe Very pretty!! Love these looks!! Isn't it amazing how lighting makes the shadows look different!!?? And I keep forgetting to take pics!! Love the shimmer!!😊

Yes, @yankeefaithful, in just taking a photo today it was a struggle! This wasn’t the best pic but it shows Industrial the best, so I went with it😉

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 14 Mac X Mariah Carey Its Everything palette. & UD ultimate mattes palette. I had to work for this look. 😒I couldn't get that burgundy/brown color to pop on my outer v. The darkest one blended no problem. I ended up using my finger for that taupe color. Ughhh! but in the end it came together ok. Next time I use it, I'm going to spend more time/different brushes on it. The pic was taken after about 5 hours. It looked better in person I promise😂 It has beautiful packaging though!. That glitter!🤯

those are beautiful shades! I've noticed certain brushes...

those are beautiful shades! I've noticed certain brushes I use won't pick up as much pigment @sonnydee

Re: those are beautiful shades! I've noticed certain brushes...

@lmaster by the time I was done, I had dirtied 6 different brushes.!😯 still didn't  find the one brush that did the trick....

Re: those are beautiful shades! I've noticed certain brushes...

@sonnydee have you tried any smaller natural hair brushes? I just learned that natural hair busted produce better than synthetic with certain formulas

Day 24- Smashbox- Antique, Topaz, Highlight. No photos of the look because I've been super cranky these past few mornings haha. But here is the palette. 

Smashbox After.jpg

Those colors are so pretty @Samtian. I definitely feel you on the crankiness. I am definitely not a morning person.

@faeriegirl Me either, but work days are the worst for it haha.

those are pretty shades, love this palette @Samtian, I fe...

those are pretty shades, love this palette @Samtian, I feel you on the crankiness 😆

Re: those are pretty shades, love this palette @Samtian, I fe...

@lmaster Mornings suck haha.

Re: those are pretty shades, love this palette @Samtian, I fe...

Yes they do @Samtian 

This is such a cool idea! I decided to join in on the fun 😛. For this look I used the shades Antidote (crease), Secret Keeper (lid), Earthquake (lid), Tectonic (lid), Fools Gold (inner corner), and Moon Rock (lower lash line) from the UD Elements Palette. I also used Burnt Orange (crease) and Raw Sienna (crease) as well as Red Ochre in the lower lash line from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. A little overboard haha but I love how it turned out 😅💕#98D23222-1DE9-4B92-A582-5D84049174E5.jpeg

78706948-996D-41CA-9604-7218E7BB8197.jpeg

C8523A7B-1FE3-4DD0-BB51-94910F8A70DD.jpeg

those lips tho!! @XxAudreyxX fantastic look you created

those lips tho!! @XxAudreyxX fantastic look you created
1 Reply
testing