Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: oh that is so elegant @Guessgal simple yet satisfying ๐Ÿ˜

Aww Iโ€™m so happy to hear that! Canโ€™t wait to see your looks with this too! @lmaster

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hi @Guessgal,

I am loving the sparkle! What a pretty look! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Love ๐Ÿ’— that sparkle. Very nice. You always do such a beautiful look. @Guessgal

Thank you @Anonymous @JaneanBT! Sparkles are definitely the way to go ๐Ÿ˜‰

You donโ€™t look oily, youโ€™re glowing @Guessgal ! The Shimmer Veil in Soleil is gorgeous and subtle at the same time, love it ! โค๏ธ

Thanks @keana1! I like how with this subtle colour, I can choose to skip eyeliner and just throw on a pair of natural falsies like Iโ€™ve done here to complete the look ๐Ÿ˜

Youโ€™re welcome @Guessgal ! This makes it a quick and easy eye makeup routine! Perfect when youโ€™re in a hurry! ๐Ÿ˜‰

HI @Guessgal,

Looks great!  I also love to put a shimmer on as eyeshadow when I'm in a rush.  I find that STILA - Heaven's Hue Highlighter are also very pretty on the lids.

Best,

Steph 

Thanks for the recommendation @StephanieSBT! I just watched a video of it in action on the product page. Will definitely be swatching it in store soon! 

@Guessgal How pretty! I need to try this product! Thanks for sharing.

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you @RebeccaBT! Let me know what you think when you try it^^ 

Haha Good tip, @Guessgal. Like many others, I have 2 of those ds and will try it as a shadow ๐Ÿ™‚

I was actually drawn to this product bc I thought it would make a great eyeshadow. Hadnโ€™t thought of using it in any other way, but maybe Iโ€™ll take a stab at a different method too ๐Ÿ˜œ @Buootiful

Ha and I was just going to comment on your dewy complexion @Guessgal! Great idea for the Cover FX. I have a DS Iโ€™ve never opened because I just donโ€™t want/need another highlighter, but I love this look and idea๐Ÿ˜„ Beautiful!

Haha you put quite a positive spin on that -  thanks, I sure hope it gives more of a dewy impression than oily! And you should give the DS you have a shot if you ever feel like trying something new. I really enjoy mine @eshoe

Well since I am on a low buy I may just end up doing that @Guessgal ๐Ÿ˜†!

@eshoe @Guessgal this is such a good way to use this! I have a DS too but i have so many other things to go through first that i coudn't be bothered to open it yet. i know i'll definitely use it as a shadow though!

Oh I mustโ€™ve hit snooze when they offered a deluxe size of this!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I got this in the summer during their weekly wow BOGO deal and have been super happy with how pigmented it is along with the wear time! @cianni

Smashbox After.jpg

My palette for this week Smashbox. I'm not sure what it is called. But it's the only one I own. 

Day 23- Smashbox- Vanilla, Champagne, Almond. I like them all. 

those are lovely @Samtian

those are lovely @Samtian

oooh pretty @Samtian- looks like lots of good shades to use in there

testing