Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@XxAudreyxX Welcome! That is a stunning look!

Hi @XxAudreyxX,

What a pretty look! I love the lippie you are wearing too! Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT ๐Ÿ˜Š. Itโ€™s the NARS Audacious Lipstick Audrey(spur of the moment buy because it was my name lol).

Anonymous Insider

Nice job. Very pretty. @XxAudreyxX

*Eyeshadow Day 3 Urban Decay heavy metals eyeshadow pallet

Lid:Angel Fire,Crease: Demo.

I am not feeling this pallet. Good thing I got it with my points, and I will use it for playtime!

Spoiler
Day 3

*Eyeshadow Day 4 from a couple days ag.  Urban Decay heavy metals eyeshadow pallet Lid:Dive, Crease:Accoustic/Dive, Outer Creasae:Ground/Dive
Final lookFinal lookCloseupCloseup
Took 1/2 hr to do eyeshadow and mascara and lipstick. I was trying so hard not to freak out while putting it on and I was fine until I got into the car.  I can never do my left eye as well as the right even though I do each color on both eyes at the same time. Yikes, I went to blend using a sigma shader and it removed the color on the edges! I had to repair by using the pallet  I keep in my purse even though I dont use it as a travel thing: Tarte Pro Remix.  I love just knowing its there ๐Ÿ™‚ I used Ink, art deco and artist to try to match the UD.. I think it matches pretty well. What do you guys think? Also, did i do an eye bomb or it looks ok? Please be honest. thanks!Before fixing my mistakeBefore fixing my mistakeUD Heavy MetalsUD Heavy MetalsTarte Rro Remix pallet to fix mistakeTarte Rro Remix pallet to fix mistake

that is gorgeous @Buootiful love the blue shades, this is...

that is gorgeous @Buootiful love the blue shades, this is put together so well ๐Ÿ˜

@Buootiful ooh girl those are stunning!

Thanks!๐Ÿ’˜ @Samtian

Anonymous Insider

This is spectacular โ€œhonestly โ€œ. I love ๐Ÿ’• it. @Buootiful

@Buootiful ok first of all I love how you have a full-sized palette in your purse just in case ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what do you not like about the palette? That color โ€œdiveโ€ is sooooooo stunning! I think the final look is pretty - you definitely saved it with the purse palette haha. 10000% would not consider this an eye bomb! Iโ€™m jealous lmao I canโ€™t pull off a dark Smokey look... it looks like I have a black eye when I try ๐Ÿ™„

@cianni All I seem able to do is a dark smoky eye ! I have to try lighter shades of eyeshadow during the daytime! When I wear makeup during the day it always seems like Iโ€™m having a dinner date at 10 oโ€™clock in the morning! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

LOL @keana1 I wish I could do a full glam look, especially in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m the opposite my look is usually designed for brunch time haha.  Iโ€™m in such a minority because I actually like the TF white peach palette, it basically has only light shades. Teach me!! Haha I always love the look of a smokey eye, but the execution just isnโ€™t there for me

I wouldnโ€™t be a good teacher @cianni ! Iโ€™m really not a MUA LOL ๐Ÿ˜†! Far from it ! You should find a tutorial on YouTube. One thing that I want to mention is that you have gorgeous eyes ! I wish my eyes were beautiful as yours, mine are small! I canโ€™t even use a regular size eyelash curler, I have one from Shu Uemura S-Curler which is the smallest curler I have ever seen! 

Haha, I year ago I had only lipstick in my purse! ๐Ÿ™‚ @cianni. For this pallet divine is lovely but I definitely need a heavy duty primer first and most of the time im too lazy to do that. Color was almost gone by the afternoon on my lids :(. Thanks for the reassurance its not an eye bomb. The half closed lid pic surprised me out and I was like, "umm, is this too much?"  That sucks about smokey eyes but you will always look fab in mascara ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful noooooo I hate when you need an industrial strength primer. I never remember to do that lmao, sometimes I just tap some concealer on when Iโ€™m in a rush ๐Ÿ˜‚ the closed eye pics ALWAYS look too much I find (with me at least!). Also the more I look at the Tarte the more I want it... do I even wear colors like that? No. Do I still want it? Yes ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Buootiful I love this palette on you! So pretty and fun. 

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You all manage to take such excellent photos of your looks! Iโ€™m definitely slacking. There's some weird darkness around my crease that isn't shadow; maybe it's just poor light. Simple look from the Bad Habit Athena palette today: Purity, Truth (50) Triumph (51), and a touch of Gleam (52). Gleam is a stunning duochrome! The mattes in this palette are a bit chalky, not sure if I want to use them again, but the shimmers and duochrome are so impressive.

Love all the looks on here! I decided to join with the COVER FX - Shimmer Veil - Soleileyeshadow all over my lid. I like doing this for a quick and easy look ๐Ÿ˜›90F23AE3-2E3E-467C-BFD2-1278E84E5951.jpeg

(Excuse the shine... my walls have a gloss finish so I suspect it makes the pic look extra reflective ๐Ÿค” or I could just be oily idk haha!)

oh that is so elegant @Guessgal simple yet satisfying ๐Ÿ˜

oh that is so elegant @Guessgal simple yet satisfying ๐Ÿ˜

Re: oh that is so elegant @Guessgal simple yet satisfying ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @lmaster๐Ÿ’“ I like to do this when I donโ€™t have time for a full face, but still want to look good ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Re: oh that is so elegant @Guessgal simple yet satisfying ๐Ÿ˜

@Guessgal I also have that shimmer veil, you totally have inspired me ๐Ÿ˜

testing