Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Samtian

I love that palette! I think it's called Drawn In Decked Out Shadow, Contour, Blush palette. For some time I used only that palette for my entire face because it was so convenient!

@mganeshaly Thank you! I saw that on the back but wasn't sure. 

@Samtian This is a really pretty palette!! All the eyeshadows are really nice and that looks like blushes too! I bet these looked great!!😊

@yankeefaithful Yep! Blushes and Contour stuff. All that translates to eye shadow for me haha. I might try the blushes though.

Shades 19-21 today. I’m 2/3 of my way through the Huda coral. I’m dying to tackle that yellow, but I need to find a way to make it work, and also a place to wear that kind of look haha. I used the entire right row today. I can’t get over the quality of Huda shadows, every time I’m blown away. Also that bottom shimmer is SO stunning in person. It’s a peachy pink that applied like butter with a finger.1D7EAAD6-8C4B-4955-9FBF-8D26A1B1CFB0.jpeg

I cant wait to see the yellow.!!  I used a similar yellow for work but, I did pair it with a yellow blouse so its matchy matchy. I just wore the one color and it would look even better on you since you have way bigger lids than I do 🙂 @cianni

@Buootiful ooooo ok yes I could make it work with a matching outfit, hehe thanks for the inspo @Buootiful 💛💛

I was debating whether to get this palette for a good long while! Glad to hear the quality is top notch too! @cianni

@Guessgal i definitely recommend it! really pigmented and blendable, and i will be the first to admit that my blending skills are not A1, so this is super user-friendly!

Anonymous Insider

That pallet looks amazing. Can’t wait to see the yellow @cianni

@cianni ooh that is pretty, I need to go add it to my wish list. 

@Samtian warm tones forever!! hahaha

Hi @cianni

I love these little palettes! They are perfect for traveling and are so pigmented. I am excited to see what look  you come up with. 

Best Wishes,

Janean 

thanks @JaneanBT! i love how theyre the same pan sizes as the full sized Huda palettes, just condensed! and also how theyre complimentary to the bigger ones. so easy to use and bring around!

love that palette @cianni those shades are some of my fav...

love that palette @cianni those shades are some of my favorite 💗

great work @cianni !

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Shades 29-33. Today I broke out the Colorpop Element of Surprise eyeshadow palette which I think I got in boxycharm. I think the element of surprise may be that the shades look completely different in the pan than when applied haha . Definitely a bit brighter of a look than I would normally wear to work I did try to tone it down on top with some more neutral shades. Shades I used were Rayon, Peace of mind, Silk street, Go with the flow and Sea stars (please ignore my eyebrows hahaI’m trying to grow out a patchy spot and I refuse to wax them until they cooperate haha)

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Those colors are fabulous @Kim888

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Kim888 Those are really pretty.

trust me @Kim888 I know that eyebrow feeling lol I'm grow...

trust me @Kim888 I know that eyebrow feeling lol I'm growing my back as well 😉 love this eye look gotta love those pinks 😍

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

PMG Subliminal Platinum Bronze: Deep Velvet, Smoke and Mirrors, Ritualistic (#48), Telepathic Taupe (#49). These shadows are just so good! And I love that they all play nicely together, so creating a look is easy peasy.

testing