Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Carmenatty  Looks great!

@Samtian thank you☺

It's blended really well and goes with the lipstick too! @Carmenatty , which palette is this?

This is it20190128_140129.jpg

20190128_140145.jpg

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

*Day 5 Smashbox L.A. Covershot Eye Pallet. I love the colors in this so of course i had to use the green blue color. I just used 3 brushes the sephora allover #12 and the featherweight crease #38 and elf small smudge brush and it blended pretty easily. Im so glad i got this at thesmashbox la looks good on you party. I would have bought this on its own and its pretty great it comes with an eyeliner too. Allover Lid: Deco/Nectar/Deco Lid: Westsider Crease: Almond/Rosebowler mixed and a smidge of westsider Inner Corner: Vanilla/Platinum

Smashbox LA Covershot palletSmashbox LA Covershot pallet

this look @Buootiful is stunning!!! I'm really loving the...

this look @Buootiful is stunning!!! I'm really loving the color combo 💗

Those colors look great on you @Buootiful!

@Buootiful  You look so pretty!! Love these shades on you and I'll have to look at this palette for myself!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!!😊

Thank you so much! @yankeefaithful . I also love the fact that there is more product for the base and shimmery highlighter shades 😍

This is a fabulous look. @Buootiful  What a great color. 

Thank you!! @femman . I love the blue green color but it could be more pigmented. Next time i might wet the brush, maybe itll be more intense 😊

Smashbox After.jpg

My palette for this week Smashbox. I'm not sure what it is called. But it's the only one I own. 

Day 23- Smashbox- Vanilla, Champagne, Almond. I like them all. 

those are lovely @Samtian

those are lovely @Samtian

oooh pretty @Samtian- looks like lots of good shades to use in there

@Samtian

I love that palette! I think it's called Drawn In Decked Out Shadow, Contour, Blush palette. For some time I used only that palette for my entire face because it was so convenient!

@mganeshaly Thank you! I saw that on the back but wasn't sure. 

@Samtian This is a really pretty palette!! All the eyeshadows are really nice and that looks like blushes too! I bet these looked great!!😊

@yankeefaithful Yep! Blushes and Contour stuff. All that translates to eye shadow for me haha. I might try the blushes though.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This challenge is fun!! Love me some eyeshadows....especially palettes. 🤷‍♀️💯 This was just a couple days ago and I used the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered pallete. Very blend able for me. I started with demure and henna together and used that as my transition crease color. Next, I added maneater in the crease. On the outer corners I put coco down first with a little Dubai over it to give that green shine. The middle of the lids i used a little blessed and finished the inner lid with 24k. I highlighted my brow bones and way inner corner of my eyes with bubbly. 🤗

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Jsanteler21 You selfie show off lol, those looks are incredible!

that's a beautiful combination of colors @Jsanteler21

that's a beautiful combination of colors @Jsanteler21
1 Reply