Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater Ooh that smoky look is killer!

@tastelikewater I love this look, so pretty!! I love this PMG palette too, just haven't got to get a pic when wearing it!! You're right, all the shades are gorgeous!! Great look!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@tastelikewater your look is fantastic! love the smokines...

@tastelikewater your look is fantastic! love the smokiness oh so beautiful
Anonymous Insider

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This challenge is fun!! Love me some eyeshadows....especially palettes. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ This was just a couple days ago and I used the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered pallete. Very blend able for me. I started with demure and henna together and used that as my transition crease color. Next, I added maneater in the crease. On the outer corners I put coco down first with a little Dubai over it to give that green shine. The middle of the lids i used a little blessed and finished the inner lid with 24k. I highlighted my brow bones and way inner corner of my eyes with bubbly. ๐Ÿค—

@Anonymous You selfie show off lol, those looks are incredible!

that's a beautiful combination of colors @Jsanteler21

that's a beautiful combination of colors @Anonymous

@Anonymous Looks good! I agree, the colors go so well together! 

very pretty look @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

You did such a great job with the colors. Very pretty. @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!! @fenman

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

shades 32-39 from the tarte palette rainforest III, I just received from boxycharm I used shades tiki, heat wave, malibu, treasure and rays. then from the Violet Voss palette from ipsy I used top row last 2 shades and bottom row last shade

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster So beautiful! I love how it seems to change in the light; in the first picture it looked a bit more bronze, and in the second more pink. 

@tastelikewater it is ridiculous the changes certain lights make on your look! Thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

Anonymous Insider

Wow. Sooo nice. Love ๐Ÿ’• it. And I am still very envious of your lashes. @lmaster

Awwwww @Anonymous I don't know what I'm doing half the time ๐Ÿ˜‚ my mascara grabs are so random from day to day ๐Ÿ˜˜ thanks love

What a gorgeous look @lmaster! I love the shadow colors and that lip color is so pretty!

Thank you @faeriegirl I appreciate your compliment ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š

This is such a beautiful look @lmaster! I loved that you paired this with a glossy lip ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @HelenBT sometimes you just gotta have a glossy lip ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi @lmaster,

This is such a pretty look! Love it! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you, ๐Ÿ’— @JaneanBT 

1 Reply
testing