Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster so beautiful as always! Im really liking that fuller brow on you too๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Hehe @cianni thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—

so pretty @lmaster I especially love the second look!

So sweet of you @Kim888 ๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm taking inspiration from Mae Whitman's character Annie in Good Girls (great show if you haven't seen it) who seems to mainly wear just one shade all over the lid with winged liner.  Shade 1 (yay!) is Luna from the Melt Gemini palette. I'm not posting a photo today because it's hilariously the exact same color as my eyelid.  I'll try to do something impressive tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I used seven shades (41-47) today, but you canโ€™t tell ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ All from the Bad Habit Athena palette: Purity as a base, Valour in the crease,Heroic and Lore combined in the outer third, Power in the outer v, Prize and Cunning on the lid. The shimmers and duochrome toppers in this palette are stunning! I know how some people feel about dupe palettes, but I swear I didnโ€™t know until after I bought it!

@tastelikewater I have a couple bad habit palettes that w...

@tastelikewater I have a couple bad habit palettes that work pretty nice, sorry your look didn't come out the way you'd hoped ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I do think it is nice, not too dark, but something I'd wear for sure

Re: @tastelikewater I have a couple bad habit palettes that w...

@lmaster I like the palette, I just find it amusing that I used seven shades and it looks like only 3 ๐Ÿ˜› But to be fair, I didnโ€™t spend much time on it; I could have built up the colors more to make a bigger impact. Iโ€™ll definitely use it again!

Re: @tastelikewater I have a couple bad habit palettes that w...

Ok I see what you're saying @tastelikewater yeah I feel like certain palettes you have to build the color

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 12/13 I'm already in bed for the night & forgot to take photos....Google to the rescue! Urban decay Ultimate Naked- all matte palette & Smith & cult soft shock. I'm only counting the UD once but y'all will hopefully see it alot. I didnt feel a all shimmer eye so I grabbed this. B-brow bone, C-crease, L-lid, V- darken up my outer v. I liked this look๐Ÿ˜ I ended up actually using the sponge tip applicator in the s&c to really pack on the color of the green- it was too sheer (even with primer using a brush) for a night look & my skin tone. It worked marvelous! Oh, almost forgot 1 used blow in my inner corner too!

your color choices are gorgeous @sonnydee love those pale...

your color choices are gorgeous @sonnydee love those palettes ๐Ÿ’—

Re: your color choices are gorgeous @sonnydee love those pale...

Thanks @lmaster I liked the look that came out. Wished I would have took a pic!

Re: your color choices are gorgeous @sonnydee love those pale...

Yes yes I want to see your pics ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @sonnydee

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I am trying to combine my love for books and my love for make up and I am going to try to incorporate some of my favorite book covers to this challenge by doing my make up inspired by their colors. Todayโ€™s look was inspired by one of my favorite books โ€œthe sun is also a starโ€ by Nicola Yoon. I used the new James Charles x Morphe palette.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@galibooks Very nice look!

Beautiful

wow this is a stunning look @galibrooks so beautiful!!

wow this is a stunning look @galibrooks so beautiful!!
Anonymous Insider

That is such an amazing look! Obsessed!!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ

Wow! What a gorgeous look @galibooks, an amazing look ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!
testing