Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Just realized that my look is almost identical to yesterday’s, just different shades 😛 Modern Renaissance again, this time Buon Fresco, Warm Taupe, Antique Bronze, Vermeer.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It's all good! @tastelikewater We're still using the palettes is what matters. I think it's different because this is more of a cool tone than yesterdays warm tone 🙂

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

*Day 9 and 10 and 11

Yay, I used eyeshadow 3 days in a row since Mon. I felt naked for some reason without eyeshadow so for both 9 and 10 its the Smashbox limited-Edition Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio - Let's Focus
Lower lashline/Outer corner: Blackout,
Crease:Hazelnut,

Allover lid:Wheat
Smashbox Photo edit 9Smashbox Photo edit 9Smashbox Photo edit 10Smashbox Photo edit 10

Day 11. Tarte Tarteist Pro Remix. Ive been dying to use this and didnt want to take too long putting eyeshadow, so this was done in the car and at work.

What do you guys think? Is it too shiny that it makes my eyes more hooded? Im not sure what to think.

BTW, what a great pick me up for the morning. This pallet has an amazing vanilla smell thats not sickly sweet 🙂
Allover Lid:Mixed Media
Lid:Inspiration
Crease:Inspiration

Outer crease: Wall artDay 11 Tarte Pro RemixDay 11 Tarte Pro RemixTarte Pro RemixTarte Pro Remix

that's a really pretty palette @Buootiful you will be abl...

that's a really pretty palette @Buootiful you will be able to come up with tons of looks

Finally getting to post another look using Bare Minerals Bare Metals. I like their shadows and they rarely are mentioned here on the BIC.  I used the shade Sugar Cookie over the entire eyelid. Then Ball Gown on the lid and Stellar in the crease and outer corner. I also used it to line the eye. The Stellar shade came off looking  little darker than I anticipated, but still liked this for everyday look.20190125_135151.jpg

20190125_135157.jpg

those are pretty colors together! @yankeefaithful

those are pretty colors together! @yankeefaithful

I can’t for the life of me remember what I wore this weekend but #6 was CP Flow from the Good Sport palette. As I was leaving for work I saw this forgotten about bad boy and tossed it in my bag. #7 was Georgia. The palette still smells like candy which is a teeny bit concerning. I’m trying more feathery brows (aka I need to get them done 😂) *Edit to make my face smaller.  Sorry guys!

Very pretty @michelleshops 

#56 and #57, running out of ideas! SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 09 Kakitopped with Hikari cream pigment in Latte (received in an Ipsy bag, I think). 

You came up with a good one today. @tastelikewater  Very pretty. 

Urban Decay Ammo Box After.jpg

Finished my UD Ammo Palette today with Grifter and Last Call. I think I have a smashbox palette up next.

such beautiful shades in this palette, so glad to see it...

such beautiful shades in this palette, so glad to see it 😍 @Samtian

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It been a while since I've had posted so all at once Day 5: I wanted to try out some greys from urban decay smokey palette and hex 24 eyeliner starfire. It's not my favorite, but to be fair, it was done it a rush. Day 6: It's all purple smoky eye. I used two color from sephora moonshadow baked palette: in the tropics- Grenade and Fiji and layer it with Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome sharp purple. I was very happy with the way it came together. Day 7: Christmas eyes! I was very festive with my look at work. The green eye shadow is from Maybelline new york forest green and with sephora moonshadow baked Peru and Belize. Day 8: Shimmering black smokey eye look that consists of Style Essentials Nubes collection as a base and Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome fools gold.

very pretty @LunaKarin !

IMG_20210504_124625567.jpg

IMG_20210504_124621645~2.jpg

  

IMG_20210504_130152519.jpg

IMG_20210504_130032479.jpg

Love that!

63- ABH- Rose Quartz, Bloom. I tried to take a photo this morning but it looked orange. 

it looks beautiful!:)

52- JS- Sour, Lemon Drop. This was an epic fail. I don't even see those dark patches in the mirror. Three more colors and I'm done with this palette. 

JS Sour, Lemon Drop.jpg

you're so talented & pretty omgg

@Kim888 wrote:

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

The boldest, craziest look I have done so far -- Natasha Denona Sunrise palette, shades Jasper, Carnelian and Citrine on the lid and Phlox on the brow bone. 

1 Reply