Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That’s good to hear @tastelikewater! It’s such a pretty look, love the depth you’ve created by layering.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Urban Decay Ammo Box After.jpg

Finished my UD Ammo Palette today with Grifter and Last Call. I think I have a smashbox palette up next.

such beautiful shades in this palette, so glad to see it...

such beautiful shades in this palette, so glad to see it 😍 @Samtian

Days 17, 18, 19- I used the ND Mini Nude again on Friday and the past two days I've used the Tarte Make Believe in Yourself eyeshadow palette. I'm working through all the shades on that one to decide whether to keep or pass on.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

More from Born to Run: Weekender, Rift, Good As Gone (#33), Wanderlust (#34), Smog (#35).

lovely look on you @tastelikewater !

Anonymous Insider

This is a great combination nicely done. @tastelikewater

Thank you @Anonymous! 

@tastelikewaterThis is so pretty!!!

Thank you @Samtian! I'm trying to use new shades every day as much as possible for this challenge, but I think I'll end up coming back to those colors. 

Hi @tastelikewater,

I really enjoy this palette! The shades are unique yet wearable for the office. They also blend very well. Love the shadows on you as well. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Thank you! I bought this palette when it was first released, and I'm still in love with it. 

oh I'm loving this combo @tastelikewater!!

oh I'm loving this combo @tastelikewater!!

Re: oh I'm loving this combo @tastelikewater!!

@lmaster Thank you! Smog and Wanderlust might be my favorite color combo from the entire palette. 

Day 21.jpg

Day 21- UD Chopper, Sin. I liked sin but am unsure of chopper. One of them had some major fall out. A coworker asked what I had all over my face that was sparkly. I didn't put anything on so I was all I dunno, maybe my face oil? I went in the bathroom and checked, and boy was my face all glittery.

@Samtian Very pretty look, but I'm sorry about the fallout! I want to say Chopper is the culprit, but it's been so long since I used either shade that I might be wrong. 

@tastelikewaterThanks! I think it was Chopper too.

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 11, this beautiful palette! Urban Decay 15 year anniversary had to show off the palette itself. I used tainted on my inner corner over to half of my lid. then junk show on the other half and deepened in my v. flow in my inner-inner corner. Go bold or go home. not to bold though, it was church after all😋 the pic was taken a good 10 hours later & after a nap.

@sonnydee What an amazing palette. I am loving the fun shades and packaging 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

thanks @RebeccaBT joining this challenge has really got m...

thanks @RebeccaBT joining this challenge has really got me to use my precious!😋

oh I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging!! @sonnydee

oh I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging!! @sonnydee
1 Reply
testing