Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Buootiful the eyeliner is actually UD Torch and I just blended it a bit. I use the Wayne Goss #5 as a pencil brush and that one is pretty soft. I’ve also heard good thing about the Sonia G. Smudger Two I don’t own that one.

Thanks @makeitup305. I will check those 2 out! 🙂

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I am so in love with your make up it’s so beautiful

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @galibooks that’s so sweet!

Anonymous Insider

Oooh now these are really beautiful. @makeitup305

Oh wow, that ND mini nude does look warm. Thanks for the heads up! I was hoping it would lean more neutral. ND mentioned in her masterclass that she doesn't favor cool toned shades so I knew better than to hope for that lol. 

@Mcakes I thought it was going to be more yellow/neutral, like the Camel palette but I like it enough that I'm ok with it. 

oh girl @makeitup305 slaying!! 😍💗👍

oh girl @makeitup305 slaying!! 😍💗👍

Re: oh girl @makeitup305 slaying!! 😍💗👍

@lmaster thanks so much!

Love both looks @makeitup305, especially the PMG! Good to know that the ND is a warm palette, I haven’t seen it in person. Thank you😉

@eshoe the PMG has a slight greenish shift but it didn’t get picked up much. I’ll post some swatches of the ND later if you like! I think it’s really nice.

Thank you so much! I’ve been seeing swatches on a few people @makeitup305, and it looks so pretty. I am on a low buy and makeup is pretty much out😆 I actually shopped my stash looking for dupes and found a gold, but that’s it. I am holding out for May;)

@eshoe I'm trying to stick to a makeup low buy too, so I feel you. I only picked this one up bc a friend gave me a $25 GC to Sephora for Christmas and this seemed like the perfect item to spend it on. I think since it's not LE there's no rush.

@makeitup305Ooh those are stunning!!!

Thanks @Samtian!

Urban Decay Box After.jpg

My palette of the week. UD Ammo.

Day 19- UD Polyester Bride, Shattered, Oil Slick. The white hardly showed up and they all just meddled together into a big mess. I didn't like the way any of them worked on their own either.

that's a beautiful palette!! @Samtian those colors tho

that's a beautiful palette!! @Samtian those colors tho

@Samtian You're giving me such throwback vibes! This was my very first "high-end" eyeshadow palette, and at the time I thought it was amazing. Pretty soon, though, it ended up in my drawer. Too much glitter, too much fallout. I must say, Smog and Sin continue to be among my favorite shades. Sorry your look didn't work out the way you wanted. 

@tastelikewaterHaha I love throwback vibes! It's been sitting in my tubs untouched since shortly after I got it years ago.

@Samtian oh wow I remember this palette. This was one of my first palettes,  ack before I knew how to really do eyeshadow. I think I depotted  them and eventually got rid of them. From what I remember some shades were just very dusty, with not a lot of grip to them. 

@makeitup305mmm hmm lol. Yep yep yep.

2 Replies
testing