Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

🌈Today i attempted a rainbow cut crease, something I’ve never done before! I used several palettes to create this look starting from the inner corner and blending.... •“Sphere” from Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette •”Blazing” from Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette •”Bloom” from Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry palette •”Samba” from Tarte Pineapple of my Eye palette •”Amethyst” from Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette • ”Showtime” from Pür Midnight Masquerade palette on my lower lash line💜💙💚💛🧡❤️💗

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@raerae120z Beautiful colors.

Anonymous Insider

I absolutely love it! 

So colorful @raerae120z!!! I LOVE it!! 

Very pretty and reminds me of Rio de Janeiro, lol!  Wish it was summer right now 🙂 @raerae120z

What a pretty and fun look, @raerae120z, your artistry is gorgeous!

wow @raerae120z this is super impressive!

I love the colors and sparkles @raerae120z

I love the colors and sparkles @raerae120z
Anonymous Insider

That is so pretty. @raerae120z

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous!!

It looks really pretty @raerae120z! Great job!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day-12. I didn't go anywhere today so I was just playing around with my makeup before a shower. I tried to get more of duochrome effect out of the Orion shade in the NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette. I used MAC Soft Ocher on the right side and NYX glitter glue on the other and both worked better than just on a set lid though the glitter glue worked the best (I used a brush). They worked evenly when I sprayed the brush with Fix+ after picking up the color.

Orion all over the lid, Atik to blend, Earth in the outer corner, and the inner corner is the duochrome from ND GoldOrion all over the lid, Atik to blend, Earth in the outer corner, and the inner corner is the duochrome from ND Gold

Very pretty @makeitup305 and I also love your brows!

Best,

Steph 

thank you @StephanieSBT!

that duochrome is gorgeous on you @makeitup305

that duochrome is gorgeous on you @makeitup305

Re: that duochrome is gorgeous on you @makeitup305

@lmaster thanks you! I love duochromes, they're so fun!

I see the shift @makeitup305, this is a gorgeous look🤩!

Thanks @eshoe! This color is worth a little extra effort I think.

Wow that is just stunning @makeitup305!

Thank you @jozkid! I had to tilt my head at a weird angle to capture how pretty the shift is. Glad you liked it!

this is stunning @makeitup305 ! That eyelook and the lippie (which is it?)  look amazing!

testing