Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Orange and gold look from UD Born To Run. (Highlight is Anastasia Aurora palette and lipstick is Nars Orgasm)

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very nice.  

My heart just stopped. So gorgeous @RoobySnac

@RoobySnac, I really like those colors on you, looks great!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. @RoobySnac

love the look @RoobySnac

love the look @RoobySnac

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So beautiful! I love the colors

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I'm sorry I'm a hit and miss poster ๐Ÿ™‚ Just wanted to show the Tom Ford creme eyeshadow in Sphinx. I used the Tarte Toasted palette and put the Sphinx on the bottom of my eyelid.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Luvstravel I've seen some of the TF creme shadows at my CCO. What do you think of them? This looks great, so shiny!

@makeitup305, It applied so easy, but I forgot to look at my eyes later in the day (hectic day) to see if it creased. I don't think it did.

thanks @Luvstravel I might swing by my CCO and see what colors they have ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have the Toasted Palette and never use it @Luvstravel. Iโ€™m so thankful for this thread, everyone is giving me lots of ideas for some ways to use my palettes (including yours๐Ÿ˜‰). 

How do you like using the cream shadow? I love it (not Tom Ford, but Julep) but find it creases. I donโ€™t use my base under it though๐Ÿค”

@eshoe, this was the first time I've used a cream eyeshadow and didn't notice any creasing.  I used my urban decay primer then I always lightly powder then I applied my toasted palette, mostly a base layer of tan then topped it with the cream eyeshadow for a pop. It really was easy to apply, sorta like my Marc Jacobs seequins shadows I love so much.

Hmmm ok I will have to try a base @Luvstravel. I reserve it for my lazy day makeup but one extra step isnโ€™t too bad๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe, I just did a layer of tan because I wanted it to seam together since I was just putting the creme eyeshadow to make a pop of color. When I use the Marc Jacobs seequins I don't put any eyeshadow down first since I smudge it in all over my lid.

so pretty @Luvstravel I need to use shades like that more...

so pretty @Luvstravel I need to use shades like that more often ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: so pretty @Luvstravel I need to use shades like that more...

@lmaster, Thanks.

ND Mini Star. Itโ€™s disappointing to me how unable I am to get the duochrome to show as intensely on my eyes as it does in the pan.ND Mini Star. Itโ€™s disappointing to me how unable I am to get the duochrome to show as intensely on my eyes as it does in the pan.PMG Bronze Seduction. This look was done in less than 5 min since we came up with last minute NYE plans.PMG Bronze Seduction. This look was done in less than 5 min since we came up with last minute NYE plans.

Here are two looks from this week. Iโ€™ve been rushing out of the house almost every day so I havenโ€™t had a chance to do a lot of makeup. Here are the ones from yesterday and NYE using NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette and PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction

perfect just perfect @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

perfect just perfect @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

Re: perfect just perfect @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

thanks @lmaster you're so sweet!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That is so nice and beautiful!
testing