Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Oooh I think over a glitter glue might yield some pretty results @makeitup305 ๐Ÿคฉ!

I love this challenge because there are so many pretty shades in that palette that I only use them when swatching๐Ÿ˜† 

@makeitup305 Both are so pretty!! I haven't tried ND, but the PMG shadows are great and I haven't touched on all the possibilities!! Love the Bronze Ambition!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful that rose gold shade in the Bronze Seduction palette is one of the most gorgeous things ever. 

@makeitup305 These are the most polished rushed looks Iโ€™ve ever seen๐Ÿ˜‚! So gorgeous girl!

@cianni haha Iโ€™ve gotten pretty good at throwing eyeshadow on in the car. I think the mark of a good eyeshadow is that it pretty much blends itself and these two palettes fall into that category.

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ eyeshadow in the car @makeitup305

@naturalooks15 not while driving but yes lol itโ€™s one of my favorite parts of doing my makeup but I usually do it last so a lot of the times it gets done in a car, even if itโ€™s just a swipe of color.

Participating in this challenge makes me appreciate the software and editing that goes in to creating the perfect photo๐Ÿ™„

Alas, my second look using the KEVYN AUCOIN - NUDEPOP Pro Eyeshadow Paletteas well as a pen eyeliner I am still learning to use. Iโ€™m used to my gel/Shiseido liner but mixing things up a bit in the New Year๐Ÿ˜‚B9B34D45-5C5C-4A4F-B2BA-2C0FE3C554E2.jpeg

Spoiler

This does look glossy, love it! @eshoe Do you have oily eyelids at all? I imagine this wouldnt quite work for oily eyelids even with primer. Interested in the glossy but not sure its suitable for me.

No, they arenโ€™t oily-I havenโ€™t tried using a primer under it so I need to do that @Buootiful!

@eshoe I love how this turned out. It looks almost glossy which Is one of my favorite eyeshadow looks. So awesome!

Thank you @makeitup305, I appreciate your feedback:)

@eshoe So pretty!! I love this palette and will have to try this look!! I've decided to try a lot of combinations that I normally wouldn't try. Not sure I'll post them all!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @yankeefaithful! Itโ€™s so easy (in my mind) to create different looks with this palette. Since picking up the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Give Me Glitter Applicator Setitโ€™s been MUCH easier to use the foils. Someone suggested that on their review for this palette, and it is genius!

@eshoe I have a similar from Nyx and I can agree that they do help pick up those types of textures.

I love it @eshoe! That is such a beautiful palette!

Thank you @DaneeBT, I love this palette and use it almost every day in one way or another!

You're among those that haven't mastered the closed eyes selfie ๐Ÿ˜‹@eshoe every time I have to do it, I'm like 'wait, do I really have those lines are am I squeezing my eyes shut?' Beautiful palette & look ๐Ÿค—

Oh yes @sonnydee, so true...I may never either as itโ€™s not a major goal for me like daily masking is๐Ÿ˜‚

that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that pa...

that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that palette for sure!

Re: that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that pa...

Thank you @lmaster, yay you are almost to Boss๐Ÿ˜„ Congrats!!!!๐ŸŽ‰ 

1 Reply
testing