Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@eshoe So pretty!! I love this palette and will have to try this look!! I've decided to try a lot of combinations that I normally wouldn't try. Not sure I'll post them all!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @yankeefaithful! Itโ€™s so easy (in my mind) to create different looks with this palette. Since picking up the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Give Me Glitter Applicator Setitโ€™s been MUCH easier to use the foils. Someone suggested that on their review for this palette, and it is genius!

@eshoe I have a similar from Nyx and I can agree that they do help pick up those types of textures.

I love it @eshoe! That is such a beautiful palette!

Thank you @DaneeBT, I love this palette and use it almost every day in one way or another!

You're among those that haven't mastered the closed eyes selfie ๐Ÿ˜‹@eshoe every time I have to do it, I'm like 'wait, do I really have those lines are am I squeezing my eyes shut?' Beautiful palette & look ๐Ÿค—

Oh yes @sonnydee, so true...I may never either as itโ€™s not a major goal for me like daily masking is๐Ÿ˜‚

that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that pa...

that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that palette for sure!

Re: that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that pa...

Thank you @lmaster, yay you are almost to Boss๐Ÿ˜„ Congrats!!!!๐ŸŽ‰ 

Re: that's a beautiful look @eshoe love the shades in that pa...

Awwwww @eshoe so sweet thank you!!

Anonymous Insider

Soo pretty. Great job. Lovely sparkle. @eshoe

Thank you @Anonymous๐Ÿ˜Š

I finally got to take a picture of my eye look today that was half way decent!! I used the Urban Decay Distortion palette that has a great assortment of shadows!! And I got it on sale which makes it even better!! I used the Blur shade all over and then Trash Talk on the lid. Then used Velvet in the crease and the outside corner. Love Urban Decay palettes and this is  no exception. Will try to post different looks from  this palette. ๐Ÿ˜ŠUsed last 3 shadesUsed last 3 shades

20190103_135432.jpg

@yankeefaithful it looks great!

@makeitup305 Thanks so much!! Maybe one day I'll master a good pic!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Very pretty @yankeefaithful UD palettes were my gateway drug. I think it's the brand that I have the most of.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

@sonnydee Thanks so much! This palette was a pleasant surprise and I've enjoyed it like my other UD palettes!!๐Ÿ˜Š

So simple yet very femininely pretty @yankeefaithful. Love it! I might copy this color scheme at some point @yankeefaithful ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful Thanks so much!! Just trying to find some different looks!!๐Ÿ˜Š

yay @yankeefaithful great blending job!

@Kim888 Thanks a bunch!!โ˜บ

testing