Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Anonymous Thanks so much!!๐Ÿ˜Š

agree with @eshoe @yankeefaithful beautiful blending, wit...

agree with @eshoe @yankeefaithful beautiful blending, with beautiful colors!

Re: agree with @eshoe @yankeefaithful beautiful blending, wit...

@lmaster  Thanks a bunch!! I love playing with eye shadows and I have plenty of them to come up with different looks!! It's funny how you grab for the same ones, especially when you're in a hurry!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful blending @yankeefaithful! Itโ€™s pretty amazing how many shades you can use in one sitting; I love your application of Blur all over, like a base. I will have to try that with a neutral shade, maybe a shimmer๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Thanks so much! I usually use a shimmer on top of lid, if the shadow doesn't have any, but I liked how this turned out and let well enough alone!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Always a good way to go @yankeefaithful ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Day 15.jpg

Day 15- Morphe 3502- Heat, Ablaze, Ruby. I liked Heat and Ablaze individually, but they didn't seem to want to work well together. Ruby didn't seem to want to come out of the pan, that one is questionable.

Urban decay heavy metals eyeshadow pallet. Since i bought 4 pallets in dec, ill give this challenge a go but eyeshadow takes longer to do so Ill try as much as I can. Here is my new years look. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Inner corner - lightest shade
Crease - gold shade
Outer crease/crease - greenurban decay heavy metalsurban decay heavy metals

20190101_084338.jpg

@Buootiful Such a pretty look!! I love the green shade that make your eyes pop!!! And the lip color is perfect!! Lovely!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! @yankeefaithful. Finally got to do my green shadow look with a good pallet after the disaster that was Kat Von d's fetish pallet. 

Anonymous Insider

Looks fantastic! @Buootiful

@BuootifulLooks pretty! And yay for new palettes!

Thanks, it was actually 6, forgot a lorac one and returned a kat von d fetish-awful pigmentation @Samtian

Day 14.jpg

Day 14- Morphe 3502- Rich, Terra Cotta, Amber. Unsure on two of them, but I like Amber. I might be able to finish this palette by my switch date.

Anonymous Insider

Great color. @Samtian

@AnonymousThank you!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So beautiful!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@galibooksThank you!

Lovely @Samtian this is such a warm look 

@Kim888Thank you!

Not a single one of my pics turned out, but I went out for dinner with some friends before having a girls night in and managed to up my shadow count for the year. Shades 12-15 from the Morphe 35F palette: bliss, sand, hazel and Cairo.

2 Replies
testing