Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

that is beautiful! @galibrooks

that is beautiful! @galibrooks

RE: that is beautiful! @galibrooks

Thank you a lot @Imaster 😊

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is beautiful @galibooks

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @Kim888

Love your blending too, @galibooks-very pretty!

Thank you so much!
Anonymous Insider

Those are great colors. Love your highlighter also. @galibooks

Thank you so much 😊

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I wore ColourPop Tea Party all over the lid with some Viseart Neutral Mattes to blend but I didn't like the way it turned out so I didn't take a picture. Tea Party looks kind of dry on my lids but I might try it again tomorrow with some Inglot medium and see if that;s better. Otherwise, in the bin!

Day 13.jpg

Day 13- Morphe 3502- Tan, Bronze. I really liked this combo. I need to get better at applying though. These dark shades sure make me painfully aware of mistakes! Well I need good lighting so I can see it looks bad haha. I'm going to use this one up to the 5th and after that change palettes again.

I don't know what mistakes,, @Samtian love the colors tog...

I don't know what mistakes,, @Samtian love the colors together

Re: I don't know what mistakes,, @Samtian love the colors tog...

@lmaster😄 thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @Samtian Hang in there with the job 

@AnonymousThank you!

@Samtian I think it's a great idea to stick to a palette for a week and then switch it up. Participating in this challenge is definitely helping me switch up my palettes for sure.

@makeitup305Thanks! That's usually what I have been doing, but I was laid off for about two weeks so I decided to just do what I can with this one and than switch.

@Samtian oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Was it because of the shut down? Hopefully you can get back to work soon!

@makeitup305Yep, thanks! This week they moved me to another crew until my line comes up, so I FINALLY get to go back on Wed night.

@Samtian yay! best of luck with your new crew!

@makeitup305Thank you! Thankfully it's only for 3 nights.

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 7: Smith & cult interlewd used all 4 shades. Didn't use primer. I wanted to see how it performed without. Not bad. They showed up and it was buildable which I like. I was going to a viewing today so I wanted a more subdued look. I put the look together a 2 PM, it was pretty much faded by 11pm. i did have fallout from the glitter, too. I have oily lids though. I used my go-to brushes, Charlotte Tilbury. I haven't mastered the selfie while having your eyes closed...😀maybe by day 100 I will. tagging those that might be interested: @tsavorite @GG84 pics are mine cross posted from dec haul

testing