Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

I see the gold I actually love the smokey look @Samtian

I see the gold I actually love the smokey look @Samtian

Re: I see the gold I actually love the smokey look @Samtian

@lmasterGood to hear you can see it, I can't in the photo haha. Thanks!!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ooh I love this look @Samtian why do you say ‘muddy’ is a no for you? Do you not like the color? Or is it hard to work with?

@naturalooks15Thank you! It was way hard for me to work with. But I think I discovered why. My eyelids appear to wrinkle up or have weird creases in them and really dark shades like muddy showed it, and this color was just all around patchy for me. But it could always be the brush I use as well.

@Samtian how are you feeling about the morphe palette overall? I've only got one of the JH smaller palettes but haven't picked up any of their regular range.

@makeitup305So far I actually really like it. I had tried it when I bought it like one or two shades probably, wasn't happy and stashed it away. But now that I'm actually using it I've been pleasantly surprised. I have tried 18 shades, 2 of them are no, 2 I'm unsure of, and the other 14 I like. This is the only Morphe product I own.

thanks @Samtian glad you're liking it! I have a few of their brushes that I actually quite like and I wondered about their non-collab eyeshadows. Glad to hear they're working out for you 🙂

Sorry for back to back posts. I didn't like this look as much and I did it in kind of a rush. It's Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palettewith NYX Foil Cream Eyeshadow in Beauty Buzz. I used to love this palette but now I just find it kind of meh. Too much PMG and ND maybe 😉

20181230_173326.jpg

@makeitup305 SO pretty! Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette is one of my favorite palettes! 

Best,

Rebecca 

you have talent @makeitup305

you have talent @makeitup305

Re: you have talent @makeitup305

@lmaster thank you so much! That's really encouraging. 

Look from the other day using Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette. Edit: lips are PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick Realness- highly recommend both the palette and the lipstick!

A3E2E126-3F38-41C2-A99F-26B51B39C9F0.jpeg

Very pretty @makeitup305!  Your eyeshadow and lip shade goes so well together!

Best,

Steph 

so beautiful @makeitup305

so beautiful @makeitup305

Gorgeous look, @makeitup305! The lip color is a perfect match🤩

@eshoe thank you! I try 😉

Great look @makeitup305! I love that lip color!

Thanks @faeriegirl

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. Nice lip color. @makeitup305

thanks @Anonymous! It's PMG Realness, it's one of my faves.

Lovely look @makeitup305. CR Queen of Hearts is one of my fav. palettes

testing