Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: love your Lipstick @Samtian

@lmasterThanks! KVD Woolf I think. I didn't like the way it applied.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I haven't tried those colours yet @Samtian all have to give them a try they look like nice warm browns which I love ❤️ 

Today I used my Morphe 3502 Second Nature palette to do my eyes. I used the black in it as liner. In the crease I used the colours universal, Orb, heat and chestnut in the outer v. On the lid I am wearing the colour polished which is a brown with a red  reflect in it.  I love this palette for warm eye looks! IMG_4027.JPG

love the shades you worked with @melissapurple22

love the shades you worked with @melissapurple22

Re: love the shades you worked with @melissapurple22

Thank you @lmaster I love a warm  burnt orange/red eye look it really does help to bring out the green in  my eyes ☺️

@melissapurple22So pretty! You are so talented! I can't figure out how to use any more than 3 shades at once from this palette.

Thank you so much 😚 @Samtian I just like to build up colour like I do when I paint 🎨 so just kind of happens 💜 Lol sometimes it turns out well other times not so much 

Love the eye and lip colors @melissapurple22!

I love to  coordinate lol thank you @faeriegirl  The lip is Nars liquid  Matte in America Woman 💜

Anonymous Insider

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 9: Urban decay smoky naked palette black market and armor on the inner edge and Maybelline 45 bold gold.

Very nice black and gold combo !

love the smokey look @LunaKarin

love the smokey look @Anonymous
Anonymous Insider

The bold gold is fabulous. @Anonymous

My shadow from yesterday for a holiday dinner
ETA : This was done by the talented Sephora artist. Last time I went with very soft/mellow/ nuetral (and boring for the artist probably) look so they had said to come back another day for more glam look (how incredibly sweet of them !!)  so I went yesterday and let them do any look they wanted and had SA choose every single product and every single color SA used on me. 
 post below made me realize that people would probably think I suddenly got so skilled :LOL as much as I want to take the credit, I can't 🙂

6013C9F8-28C2-44CF-B065-670D08C63214.jpeg

96F844C1-314B-43B2-AF9B-D840528FA854.jpeg

965614E9-A37A-4254-95DF-FF3C45DCC1CA.jpeg

848174AE-A4BB-45C9-9ABD-D6F1DB54A87E.jpeg

wow @naturalooks15 I'm in love with your look!!

wow @naturalooks15 I'm in love with your look!!

Re: wow @naturalooks15 I'm in love with your look!!

Me too 😄 I had a hard time washing it all off that day. I need to recreate this soon so that I can remember and master this. 

Very pretty @naturalooks15!

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous!! @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15So pretty!!!

Your photos are beautiful and the touch you have with your shadows is gorgeous @naturalooks15. I just love it, thanks for sharing! 

Anonymous Insider

wonderful, i love the combination of black and gold.

wonderful, i love the combination of black and gold.
7 Replies
testing