Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: thank you so much @eshoe 😘😘 she just loves to critique...

No, she did @eshoe but she critiques me when I put my makeup on lol she likes to get a reaction out of me for fun 😂

Oh @lmaster my daughter does the same, it’s humbling like nobody’s business 😆

Oh isn't it tho 😏 @eshoe 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster omg she’s so talented!! I love that you encourage her to be creative and express herself with makeup! You have the same eyes too - you guys must be twins! 💕💕 so gorgeous 🥰

thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting...

thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting into it for about 6 months, and she has everyone wanting her to do their makeup! I wish when I was a young teen they had all the fun makeup and brushes and tools they have now!

Re: thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting...

@lmaster omg haha I wasn’t even allowed to wear makeup or anything for the longest time, I had no idea about anything. I was wearing winged eyeliner with NO MASCARA..... 😂 she has a real talent to have picked it up in such a short period of time!!

@cianni I really did not wear much at her age, maybe some eyeliner and lipstick lol it's something we can bond over, and she just does it for a creative outlet, she never goes out of the house like that, only on Halloween I allowed her to wear it outside, and she was a wounded girl, she did her own wound too 😂IMG_20181026_182227503.jpg

@lmaster you guys are twins!! Even the wound is impressive 😂😂  you go girl, mini lmaster 💕

@cianni 😘😘😘 thanks love!

My granddaughters little makeup☺

@Carmenatty love that pop of yellow! So unexpected and cool 🌟

Thanks @cianni i love that color as well.it really pops☺

Anonymous Insider

It been a while since I've had posted so all at once Day 5: I wanted to try out some greys from urban decay smokey palette and hex 24 eyeliner starfire. It's not my favorite, but to be fair, it was done it a rush. Day 6: It's all purple smoky eye. I used two color from sephora moonshadow baked palette: in the tropics- Grenade and Fiji and layer it with Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome sharp purple. I was very happy with the way it came together. Day 7: Christmas eyes! I was very festive with my look at work. The green eye shadow is from Maybelline new york forest green and with sephora moonshadow baked Peru and Belize. Day 8: Shimmering black smokey eye look that consists of Style Essentials Nubes collection as a base and Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome fools gold.

very pretty @Anonymous !

Wee I finally have internet again lol. That made for a loooong day.

Day 9- Morphe 3502- Brave, In the Zone. I'm undecided on these two shades. I think this is the longest streak in a row I've participated in any challenge my whole life lol.

Fay 9.jpg

haha!! @Samtian so far loving that palette!

haha!! @Samtian so far loving that palette!

Re: haha!! @Samtian so far loving that palette!

@lmasterThank you! Me too so far, just hit my first no shade today.

yay @Samtian and I love this shade on you

@Kim888Thanks! It's actually two shades lol.

Anonymous Insider

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’d love to do this challenge if I had more than 100 palette 🙁 except Naked palettes that looks more of a Contour palette for my skintone 🤦🏽‍♀️. But this is a great idea. Good luck 👍🏽.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@AnonymousYou don't need 100 palettes to join! Just use all the eye shadows you have 🙂 We'd love to have you.

testing