Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Day 6: Iby city limits: used nightfall, fire & ice, and light-show. (all the 2nd row down)

that's a very beautiful palette! @sonnydee

that's a very beautiful palette! @sonnydee

I got the iby desert lights palette too. it's more neutra...

I got the iby desert lights palette too. it's more neutral. I haven't used it yet. Just looked on mercari, found a city limits for $8. not to be a enabler or anything @lmaster 😉🤑

Re: I got the iby desert lights palette too. it's more neutra...

For that price @sonnydee you can enable me all you want 😂😜 

thanks @lmaster I'm enjoying it!

thanks @lmaster I'm enjoying it!

Re: thanks @lmaster I'm enjoying it!

I may want to enjoy it too 😂 @sonnydee

Day 2: UD Naked Smoky used: whiskey, radar, dirtysweet & high. I know some didnt like this palette but I love it. Travel with it often it has everything! Day 3: Ciate Glitter storm. used shade dead center for halo with firestorm glitter (top left). Got so many compliments! no glitter glue but not much fall out Day 4: CT the rock chick. Like this palette but dont love it. used all 4 like you are "supposed" to. I was wearing black so it fit nicely Day 5: ND lila Sunday church. only had time to put Livid on my lid & blend out with my finger no primer but lasted all day & thru a nap. Sorry for the "day dump" I'll get better at this I hope

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Excuse the filter on this one! Despite my best attempts, I don’t usually have enough time in the morning to do a whole eye look before running off to work, so it probably will take me the whole year to use 100 different shades 😂 here is my look from Christmas Day! I Managed to use 6 shades from the HUDA BEAUTY - Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette: Desert Sands, Eden, Celestial, Saffron, Blazing and Amber. 2D3759F1-A93B-4D10-AA36-FE3C1D5D14D3.jpeg

Love your eyebrows❤

love the colors beautiful one @cianni

love the colors beautiful one @cianni
Anonymous Insider

Soo pretty. You really pulled it all together. @cianni

Thanks ladies!! ❤️ @faeriegirl @Samtian

That look is so pretty @cianni!

@cianniVery pretty!!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful and same when I have to work I don’t get time to do my make up though I wish I could.

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Right! @galibooks it’s so hard to find the time, but I’m always so happy when I do 😂

You all looked fabulous over these holidays!! We were pretty lazy here at my place.

Day 8- Morphe 3502- Chestnut, Risky.

Day 8.jpg

I hear ya loud and clear about lazy lol @Samtian great co...

I hear ya loud and clear about lazy lol @Samtian great colors 😉

Re: I hear ya loud and clear about lazy lol @Samtian great co...

@lmasterThanks!

Yesterday’s Xmas Eve eye. I don’t usually dabble with color too often as I like to keep it simple for work but this year I decided to do a teal/green eye to match my skirt for Xmas eve. 

Product used: Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g

F1C74D48-075C-437E-9F1F-1C8B40BD13F1.jpeg

Hi @gonerogue,

I LOVE this look! May try something similar for New Years Eve! Thanks for the inspiration! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

16 Replies
testing