Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Just did a light eye makeup look today wrapping presents and than babysitting for a friend later.  I used my Urban decay Born to run palette on my eyes with my Pat McGrath eye pencil  smudged out in extreme black. Hope everyone is almost ready for the Holidays!!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ„IMG_3930.JPG

Your liner is perfect @melissapurple22!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @eshoe 

@melissapurple22, Do you smile everytime you use your Bor...

@melissapurple22, Do you smile everytime you use your Born to Run palette with your nephew's pic on it? It's so pretty ๐Ÿ™‚ Loving the simple makeup look. I purchased the Pat McGrath eyeliner in the Bronzed brown and love it. It ranks right there with the Marc Jacobs eyeliner for staying put!

Re: @melissapurple22, Do you smile everytime you use your Bor...

I do smile every time I use it ๐Ÿ˜Œ @Luvstravel And the Pat McGrath liner differently last a long time ๐Ÿ’œ

@melissapurple22 What do you have on your lips? It's a pretty pink! 

It's Charlotte Tilbury lipliner in pillow talk with Fenty's new Gloss bomb in Fussy ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บ๏ธ @GG84 

Day 6- Morphe 3502- Flux, Contour, Zodiac. They are the first two shades in the second row and the first shade in the third row. No picture today because I decided to try the shimmer shade (Zodiac) on my brow bone...hahaha lets just say its a good thing I'm not going anywhere today.

awwww come on @Samtian show is your glow ๐Ÿ˜€

awwww come on @Samtian show is your glow ๐Ÿ˜€

Getting ready for todayโ˜บ

Absolutely not done๐Ÿ˜‚ what to do with the hair?๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Absolutely not done๐Ÿ˜‚ what to do with the hair?๐Ÿ˜ฑ

my every day wearโ˜บ

Day 5- Morphe 3502. Today I used Universal, Pure, Orb. Those are the first three on the top row. No picture because it was a chaotic morning. As I went to use the palette I realized there was no light shade for the brow bone, going to make things a little more difficult.

Weekly Morphe 3502.jpg

that palette is amazing @Samtian

that palette is amazing @Samtian

forgot to post looks from the past few days: Wednesday: Nars Loaded with Hourglass Scattered Light eyeshadow in Reflect. Thursday: KVD Anniversary palette Friday: CT Exagger-eyes

edit: these didnโ€™t post in order (Sorry, I did it on my phone). First pic is Nars + Hourglass, second is Exagger-eyes, third is KVD Anniversay. Sorry! 

@makeotup305, here is my Loreal "I don't" Went on smoothl...

@makeotup305, here is my Loreal "I don't" Went on smoothly and I like the color.

so pretty! @makeitup305

so pretty! @makeitup305

Re: so pretty! @makeitup305

Thanks @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Love all 3. But my favorite is the last one the lipstick just pulls everything together and is such a great color on you. @makeitup305

I love all three looks @makeitup305 ! Each has itโ€™s own personality! 

Thanks @keana1 my eyeshadow and lip are usually a combination of how Iโ€™m feeling, what Iโ€™m wearing, and how much time I have in the morning. Give me an hour and Iโ€™ll do a blue smokey eye haha.

6 Replies
testing