Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love all 3. But my favorite is the last one the lipstick just pulls everything together and is such a great color on you. @makeitup305

I love all three looks @makeitup305 ! Each has it’s own personality! 

Thanks @keana1 my eyeshadow and lip are usually a combination of how I’m feeling, what I’m wearing, and how much time I have in the morning. Give me an hour and I’ll do a blue smokey eye haha.

I know exactly what you mean @makeitup305 ! I do the same thing! What I wear in terms of clothing and makeup depend on my mood that day ! 😉

All of these are great looks but I have to agree @makeitup305, that pop of color in the last one is gorgeous and fun!

Thanks @eshoe! it’s one of the new Lóreal liquid lipsticks. They are so so good. Reminds me of the Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 101 Chrome Red Clashthey’re very pigmented but very liquidy. They’re a new fave. @Luvstravel you should try these!

I haven’t tried the L’Oreal, @makeitup305-thanks for the tip. Also, is that a Whippet in your avatar? The sweetest dogs!

@eshoe It’s my dog but she’s not a Wippet. She’s a rescue, and she’s got some hunting dog in her, we think, so her face is kind of “pointy”.

@makeitup305, can you post a pic of the loreal liquid lip? I have three of the YVES  and I love them, but would definitely love a more affordable option 🙂

@Luvstravel seen them on cap end displays at CVS and online at Ulta. I don’t own any Of the YSL so I can actually compare bu they feel like water on your lips when you put them on and I don’t find them to be as drying as many other matte lipsticks or liquid lipsticks.

2A8F44DF-DD7D-4052-AB5B-7A58584DDCE0.jpeg1240E6F2-ADDB-4F68-9735-E669336FE44B.jpeg

@makeitup305, thanks for posting pic.  I saw these and then one that had the curved tube and was unsure. Putting this on my Ulta list now 🙂

@Luvstravel let me know if you try one! 

@makeitup305, I will. I put it on my favorites at Ulta.

@makeitup305  All these looks are so pretty!! You look gorgeous in all three, but I love the first one!! 😊

@yankeefaithful thank you. I’ve been trying to do more cool tones this season, even if it’s only in the crease. It’s too bad the Loaded palette was LE I think that it’s a really good basics palette.

@makeitup305, I love all the looks, but Friday's picture,...

@makeitup305, I love all the looks, but Friday's picture, I'm loving the pop of lip color with your black top!

I'm loving each of these looks @makeitup305! So pretty!

Thanks @DaneeBT! This challenge is definitely helping me vary up my eyeshadow looks!

@makeitup305 Gorgeous as always !!

Is last pic (pinkish one) the CT Exagger-eyes? You are tempting me to buy it. I wish I could try it in person but it's nowhere available locally to me. I'm sure it will not look this good on me as it does on you 🙂  

@naturalooks15 sorry, I messed up. The pinkish one is the KVD palette. Exagger-eyes is the middle one. I really like it and thinks it’s very flattering but it’s definitely not pink. If you like the CT quads I don’t think one will disappoint but if you’re looking for va va voom, this isn’t it.

Thanks @makeitup305 I am looking for something subtle so CT should work.

I am thinking I should have some goal like using the current palettes that I bought in last 3-4 weeks atleast 36 times (3xweek) before I buy any new eye palette otherwise every palette just looks too pretty and it's easy to get sucked into buying tons of these.

testing