Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@naturalooks15@Kim888Thanks! I found this will be easier for me when I start my panning project to remember everything.

After couple of days of gap, here is yesterday’s look. I wish so could take the credit but this was don’t by a Sephora artist. He was awesome !! I loved the whole look he did. My poor quality pics are not doing any justice to it. 😞 I don't know how to take a better picture of eye shadows. 

922C0E39-007E-47CA-9615-64165C35577E.jpeg

52F082A3-9740-4296-8CA3-09209DC9140C.jpeg

FDEF1A04-D72A-42E7-83A3-26EC3AFAE717.jpeg

Nice colors.

I have the shades @eshoe and others. And yes, he was super awesome !! 

He used -

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Colorful Eyeshadow 332 Flawless

Colorful Eyeshadow 352 Mocha latte,
Colorful Eyeshadow 328 Natural beauty

He also put  Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs/ 60 patcheson me while doing the eye make-up and I just felt luxurious and pampered 🙂 🙂 ha ha ha and people shopping around me were looking at me funny. 

Oooh thank you @naturalooks15! I’m intrigued by the eye masks while applying shadow. I always apply shadow last, but I’ve read it’s best to do shadow first so the fallout doesn’t ‘interrupt’ foundation. Using eye masks in the A.M. can be tricky so I appreciate you sharing this tip;)

@eshoe yeah all the fall out was on the mask patch so when he removed it there wasn't much clean-up needed.

He also used a liquid highlighter under my foundation. Another interesting thing was he used ABH shadow powder in medium brown and I loved my brows, that looked very close to natural. Everyone so far has always used and recommended Ebony because I have dark black hair, lashes and eyes and I used to always wipe them down to reduce the 'sharpie brow' effect but medium brown looked so much better

hmmm what did you think of the liquid highlighter @naturalooks15? I’ve been testing out the CT Wonderglow and it’s too much for me, though I think it’s a good product. Just not a good match for my skin.

@eshoe He didn’t use it all over (like I use those LM radiance primer all over the face and don’t like the effect much), he use very little amount higher on cheekbone, forehead and above upper lip and blended well. Whatever he did for the complexion, worked really well because that is my issue (most always, it looks flatly or separates) and stayed that way. I need to book another appointment with him when I am not in rush and learn from him so I can replicate these things at home  😊

Ah thanks @naturalooks15 for the additional tip!

@naturalooks15  This is so pretty and the shades I love in an eye look!! It's so hard to get a good pic of your eye, isn't it !?!? I'm still working on getting the light and angle right!! Love it!!😊

@naturalooks15, He did a great job 🙂 Your makeup looks p...

@naturalooks15, He did a great job 🙂 Your makeup looks perfect. I completely understand how hard it is to take an eye pic. I take 10 just to get 1 good one!

Re: @naturalooks15, He did a great job 🙂 Your makeup looks p...

Ha I take 3 and give up @Luvstravel. I feel like I look differently in the mirror than I do in a picture I take. Perception is weird!

love the colors you used @naturalooks15 😊

love the colors you used @naturalooks15 😊

Hi @naturalooks15,

I agree, the makeup artist did a great job!  I'm sure you can replicate the look!

Best,

Steph

Anonymous Insider

He did a wonderful job, it look beautiful on you

He did a wonderful job, it look beautiful on you

@eshoe I generally take pictures but now a days they scan products and send you an email. I am still waiting for his email. will update the original post when he does. 

He used some Sephora singles which I don't know the names of and for the crease I took my Pat McGrath Bronze Ambition. He used 'Throwing Shade' on crease and 'Bronze Struck' for shimmery lids from PMG

Thank you @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15 these colors are beautiful on you! Do you know what palette/which shades he used? 

Anonymous Insider

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

day 4: Did this really quick. I got this palette last year in Christmas and had yet to use it.

pretty @Anonymous !

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @LunaKarin looks like this challenge is...

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @Anonymous looks like this challenge is helping you use some shadows that have been waiting to come out 😍
3 Replies
testing