Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @LunaKarin looks like this challenge is...

ooooo yaaaaaaaay @Anonymous looks like this challenge is helping you use some shadows that have been waiting to come out ๐Ÿ˜
Anonymous Insider

lol yes, I'm also looking up different eye makeup styles...

lol yes, I'm also looking up different eye makeup styles to find new inspiration. ๐Ÿ˜†

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day two, I had to skip a day because I cannot wear make up at my job but Today was my day off and I couldnโ€™t let this opportunity pass.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very nice.

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. @galibooks

Very beautiful @galibooks Would love to know the palette and colors used. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you and I used the Jaclyn hill palette from morphe i am trying to use all the colors from that palette

oooh love this glowy look @galibooks what palette is this?

Thank you so much and I used the Jaclyn hill palette from morphe I am trying my very best to use most of the colors there, I was trying to get more like a maroon cranberry look.

beautiful look! @galibooks

beautiful look! @galibooks

RE: beautiful look! @galibooks

Thank you so much!

@galibooks  Very pretty!! Love this, what shadow/shadows did you use?๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much and I used the Jaclyn hill palette from morphe I am trying my very best to use most of the colors there, I was trying to get more like a maroon cranberry look.
Anonymous Insider

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 3: I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason it would take forever to load. Anyway I bought a bunch of these since they were in clearance for 4 dollars. This color is gilded rose from Maybelline color tattoo eye chrome. I'm not a huge fan of these, they are hard to take off even with makeup removal

Anonymous Insider

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I really love that sparkle. Looks great. @Anonymous

but they are so pretty!! @LunaKarin

but they are so pretty!! @Anonymous
Anonymous Insider

true, I love the colors, which is why i bought them ๐Ÿ˜. T...

true, I love the colors, which is why i bought them ๐Ÿ˜. The good thing about them is when they're dried, they don't smear.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

My morning routine has changed, which means I wonโ€™t always have time to do my face, but I think I should make it to 100 days before the end of next year! One of my goals for the year is to mix palettes more, rather than sticking to just one per look, but I get overwhelmed by too many choices. This weekโ€™s looks:

Monday: Pat McGrath Subliminal Platinum Bronze palette (Deep Velvet and Smoke and Mirrors).

Tuesday: Kevyn Aucoin NUDEPOP (Sketch), Urban Decay Born to Run (Drift), Juvia's Place Nubian II (Zuri). I gravitate towards warm tones, but I'm trying to incorporate more cool tones in my life. First time playing with grey in a while. 

Wednesday: ABH Modern Renaissance (Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Realgar, Cyprus Umber, Primavera).

haha!! @tastelikewater same!! pretty colors ๐Ÿ˜Š

haha!! @tastelikewater same!! pretty colors ๐Ÿ˜Š

@tastelikewater All three looks are beautiful on you

Thank you @naturalooks15. I'm hoping this challenge will help me refine my skills a bit; with these darn hooded eyes, I'm still learning the most flattering shape, how high to blend, etc. It's a process!

testing