Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I was going to count every shade @sonnydee I also use like 3ish for each look so most days id probably get through three haha . I want to use the shades in palettes I don’t use a lot so some days will definitely be from the same palette! 

@sonnydee My goal with this one is to learn eye makeup and use all the palettes I bought ,went from 0 to 4 this month. So as long as I am wearing shadow most days and rotating somewhat through palettes, I’d call that a win 😊

for me it’s more of a ‘100 days of eyeshadow’ because I don’t think I’d have 100 different shadows. 

@sonnydee I think it depends on what kind of collection you have and what works for you. This challenge is inspired by @Samtian's resolution to use every eyeshadow in their collection (!). My goal is to use a new palette every day until I rotate through my collection, rinse and repeat, so that's how I'll be participating in this challenge. I think there is a lot of room to see what works for you.

I'm so excited to see the looks and combos everyone comes up with (and to see palette collections as well).

Great thread idea! This will really be a challenge for me, but not because I own too much eyeshadow. (I don’t... at least, I don’t think I do.) I just don’t wear eyeshadow on a daily basis. I wear it maybe once a week nowadays, though recent Pat McGrath purchases have made me wanna wear it more often. 

This challenge should help nudge me to use every shadow I own. Even the Subculture palette I bought specifically to test for myself, because so many people complain about it—yet I still haven’t even cracked it open. I’ll either be surprisingly pleased or angrily frustrated. I guess we’ll find out in this thread! 😂

Woot, woot. I'm really excited about this. I'm on vacation and "only" brought 3 palettes with me, but I think I can start while I'm here.  Thanks for starting it @Kim888!

@snoflakefaerie 😂 Kinda like when I “only” bring 10 lipsticks with me... for a 5-day vacation... I like to have options! 😂 

Hope you’re enjoying your vacation! 

Thanks @WinglessOne. I just realized, it's a little weird to describe my trip as vacation because I'm actually taking care of my convalescing mom for a month, but  it's over the holidays, so it feels sort of like vacation. ANYWAY, I'm really proud of myself because I also only brought 11 lipsticks. But I did buy the SC lipstories set to get delivered here, so there's that. I definitely feel you on needing enough of a selection to have on vacation, even if it's sort. The tribulations of choosing my makeup based on how I'm feeling that day, I guess.

Yay !! I will have to try really hard but I am going to do it. 😊 thanks @Kim888 for starting the thread.

PSA Warning - My pics are awefull in general but eye pics are speaciallu bad 😄😂 but I am still gonna torture you all. 

Starting tomorrow !

@naturalooks15We will be in good company!

@naturalooks15 Yay can't wait to see what you come up with.

@Kim888 Great idea for a thread!  🙂

Re: 100 Days of Eyeshadow Challenge

2 Replies
testing