Sephora

Stores & Services
Find a Sephora

Happening at Sephora

Services

From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
|
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg, literally when I was like about to use my highlighter I got BARELY ANY. And the tube still has SO much more product in it! I ...read more
Omg, literally when I was like about to use my highlighter I got BARELY ANY. And the tube still has SO much more product in it! I was using high beam liquid highlighter I think. I do have like a pallet of highlighter but it’s gold and looks weird on my skin. I just wish I could get the rest of the product out of the container! 🤪
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: me rn after the sale ended wanting so much more stuff 😭 🩷💛
me rn after the sale ended wanting so much more stuff 😭 🩷💛
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @SportyGirly125  ...read more
Thank you @SportyGirly125 💛😄
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Laneige
|
Re: Laneige
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PuppyLover12 @What scent are you drawn to? The berry and gummy bear are pretty popular. ...read more
@PuppyLover12 @What scent are you drawn to? The berry and gummy bear are pretty popular.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
What sol de Janeiro should I get?
|
Re: What sol de Janeiro should I get?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My favorite scent is 68. But it is really up to you . I would recommend going into the store and smelling all of them
My favorite scent is 68. But it is really up to you . I would recommend going into the store and smelling all of them
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Every year I have failed miserably at a low/ no buy. This year I am going to try something different. I want to start with limitin ...read more
Every year I have failed miserably at a low/ no buy. This year I am going to try something different. I want to start with limiting myself to 1 beauty purchase a week and eventually get to 1 per month. Hopefully it will help with impulse buying if I have a limit. Right now I’m very well stocked on haircare, skincare, makeup, and body so I shouldn’t have to restock anything until the fall sale.
Shade match
|
Re: Shade match
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @queengirly Its really difficult to online. Camera, screen, and lighting settings can alter your complexion and make it difficult ...read more
@queengirly Its really difficult to online. Camera, screen, and lighting settings can alter your complexion and make it difficult to accurately judge your skin tone and shade. The best possible option is to go into a store for an in-person shade match. If you can’t go to a Sephora, try going to your local makeup counter at a department store or drug store and asking for a shade match in the products the carry. Once you know your shade in their offerings, you can use findation(dot)com to find an equivalent in what Sephora offers.
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
|
Re: Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Girly2Shoes I’d love to hear your thoughts if you ever get to try it out. I have seen mostly good reviews of her lineup online. ...read more
@Girly2Shoes I’d love to hear your thoughts if you ever get to try it out. I have seen mostly good reviews of her lineup online.
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glow Tinted Butter Balm ...read more
Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glow Tinted Butter Balm
New Reply in Besides Beauty
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 love the carat weight! Wish they had a matching ring! ...read more
@Titian06 love the carat weight! Wish they had a matching ring!