Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Samples sets including woody scents?

Does anyone know of any Sephora perfume sample sets that include woody scents in them? Looking to sample some new perfumes!

RE: Samples sets including woody scents?

I recently got the Clean fragrance set, which has Maison Louis Marie No4 Bois de Balincourt. The scent is wonderful, but doesn’t last on me personally. I’ll prob end up getting the Hanami Phlur from that set w the certificate. My fave fave woodsy is Rag and Bone Oddity. It’s strong! Also great are Mugler’s les Exceptions Woodisime and Chyprissime

Re: Samples sets including woody scents?

@greenbean13 I'm not great with sets, but I really love more woodsy scents and my favorites are Atelier's Cedre Atlas- which I've found is in most stores in my area, and Phlur's Greylock (which is also pretty "fresh"/citrusy to me) and Sandara (which is woodsy floral). I've found some of my more preferred scents are generally unisex or marketed to men- I would suggest going to a store and getting some samples made for you if possible! Also, not necessarily woodsy but Juliet has a Gun's oud is another good one to check out and I loved Tom Ford's Italian Cypress (though way out of my price range)

@Brutalitops Thanks for all those great recommendations! I always forget that you can get samples of fragrances at stores, lol

@greenbean13 I really wish they offered the option of getting sent samples of fragrances they only offer online for some small fee or with a minimum purchase- I would honestly be so much more willing to spend the money if I knew what I was buying without going in blind 😬

But the stores near me are super awesome and the ladies (and gentlemen) who work there are always very helpful with recommendations and getting samples! Sometimes they have stuff from returns you can try/sample that aren't available for purchase in the store too which is super convenient for me and then I can always order online

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing