Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume that smells like sage or rosemary

Hi everyone! I was in Sephora Sydney, and they gave me a sample of this amazing perfume that smelt like sage or rosemary or some kind of herb, does anyone know what this perfume could be? It is long-lasting and not one of the big major brands. I would love to buy it from the US. Hoping someone knows what it is! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Thanks everyone! Also thinking about it, it could have had a smell of oregano or basil maybe, some sort of herb. the brands that I think it could be are: Commodity Kat Von D Tom Ford Unknown brands except to Sephora- ie not big name perfumes Nervana

Re: Perfume that smells like sage or rosemary

@Sarahshizzel 

Jo Malone is what I think of when I think herbal smelling perfumes. They have the JO MALONE LONDON - Wood Sage & Sea Salt Colognethat could have been what you sampled but of course it's just a guess. Check out all their fragrances online to see if you could possibly pinpoint the one you are looking for.

@Sarahshizzel @gonerogue That's the only one that comes to mind as well when you say sage but the jo malone blackberry and bay smells overwhelmingly of bay to me JO MALONE LONDON - Blackberry & Bay Cologne

Thanks! I’ll def try it out! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

RE: Re: Perfume that smells like sage or rosemary

Thanks gonerogue!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing