Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Armani perfume!!!'

I am in love with the new Armani perfumes. The men's and women's compliment each other so nicely but also stand alone strongly. It has lasted all day and you can actually smell it! People keep asking me what I'm wearing and my fiancรฉ is smelling amazing ๐Ÿ˜

Received this product complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes.โ€

Armani perfume!!!'

I got carried away and forgot to ask: Can you name and describe any of the Armani fragrances to which you refer in your post? Are they suitable for Spring?

Re: Armani perfume!!!'

absolutely agree, they are quite sleek and provocative with a hint of "yeah, i'm looking at you" eye contact !!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds promising! So glad you shared! I just purchased Ar...

Sounds promising! So glad you shared! I just purchased Armani So last night @ ULTA last night after testing (even though I'm typically NOT a floral person, there have been a very rare few that are either complex or pretty much single-note roses that I've liked enough to buy). Si is subtle, complex, redolent of rose, and decidedly green. Several shoppers literally stopped in their tracks while walking by after I spritzed, stood still, sniffed the air and said something akin to "What IS that?? It's divine!"
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing