Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

small bumps on my cheeks,

E95071D5-ECE7-41BB-8566-44412896C455.jpeg

i don't use makeup, idk its came from nowhere, like i struggle with this for 2-3 years and i have no idea what it is. anybody know what happen to my face:(?? and now its grow fast literally on my chin and my jawline.

Re: small bumps on my cheeks,

heyy i struggle with the same thing too (especially since i drool in my sleep, yuck ik🤦🏽‍♀️) something that has helped me is the cerave salicylic acid cream for rough and bumpy skin it smoothed it down somewhat (more so on my forehead though) and putting a layer of chapstick on my cheeks before i sleep helps me as well.

@Anonymous I recommend seeing a dermatologist if you can, so you can get a proper diagnosis and treatment recommendations. You could also see a primary care doctor, but derms specialize in skin. The seemingly random appearance of little bumps could be a reaction to a skincare product, contact dermatitis (example: you touched something with your hands and then touched your face, resulting in a bad skin reaction), some form of acne, fungal acne (which isn't really acne at all), a symptom of a more serious illness... too many things for folks on BIC to figure out, unless there's a derm among us. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

okeyy🥺 thank uu

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • E95071D5-ECE7-41BB-8566-44412896C455.jpeg
testing