Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

my skin concerns

dry skin with eczema. my right eye has a lot of folds the day after I wear makeup.dry skin with eczema. my right eye has a lot of folds the day after I wear makeup.

RE: my skin concerns

Oh an I use Ahava moisturizer during my allergic reactions it’s very hydrating and soothing without compounding the allergic reaction

RE: my skin concerns

I tend to be sensitive to many beauty products this looks like an allergic reaction . When this happens I have to stop everything . No makeup no skincare just cetaphil soap and water or dove soap and water; give it two weeks if no improvement see a dr you may need some steroids and antibiotics . Once back to normal only try one product at a time . To figure out the culprit .

Re: my skin concerns

I'm not a doctor, but that looks to me like an allergic reaction.  Stop using everything and then reintroduce things one at a time until you find the culprit.

my skin concerns

Sometimes I will wake up with my eyes folded in a werid unnatural way almost like it's puffy from crying and can't fold normally. I'm SEA and have partially hooded eye lids. I got a sample of the Algenist eye cream and it went away. Moisturizing did the trick.

@sameey Would you like help with your skin concerns? If so, let us know the specific products you’re currently using in your makeup and skin care routines, and any allergies you know or suspect you may have 😊

I am using clinique beyond perfecting foundation. glamglow waterburst moisturizer. benefit hoola for bronzing. lorac pro blush. anastasia beverly hills brow gel. clinique moisture surge spray for primer and setting. rimmel mascara.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • dry skin with eczema. my right eye has a lot of folds the day after I wear makeup.
testing